Where they Kiss you

(Every one is taller than you! But the acceptation of Aphmau=shorter, Sasha=same height, and me=shorter)

Boys
Vlyad-
He likes kissing you on the nose. He thinks it's cute how you scrunch up your face when he does it.

Zane-
He gets supper embarrassed so he does occasionally. But when your home he still doesn't....so you have to pull down his mask and kiss him your self. Or just kiss him because he takes his mask of when he's with you.

Garroth-
Your lips. He always wants to show you how much he loves you. {but still blushes}

Aaron-
He likes to wrap his arms around your waist from behind. Then he leans down and kisses your lips, neck, or cheek. Depends on the mood or where you are facing.

Kacey-
Gets supper nervous and quickly kisses your cheek

Laurence-
Lips. He just likes your reaction. And your lips.

Gene-
Surprisingly he is a romantic boy~ he loves kissing you wherever, whenever.

Zenix-
Only at home will he kiss your lips. In public he will keep his arm around your waist and kiss your cheek if a guy looks at you.

Dante-
Forehead. He loves how you blush, but try and act tough.

Travis-
Neck. I mean it's Travis what do you expect. But he actually thinks it's because it's closer to your heart. And if he kisses you there, you get more love.

Girls
Aphmau-
Your cheek. It's the only place she can reach ;)

Katelyn-
Lips. You know how much she loves to be loved.

Kawaii-chan-
Lips! It's so much more romantic.

Teony-
Your lips. Once she kisses you she hugs you and keeps you there until you kiss her back. But even then she won't let go.

Ivy-
She nibbles on you ear then kisses your lips

Lucinda-
She LOVES your neck. She will dig her face into the crock of your neck for hours at a time( if she could)

Amber-
Your nose. It's cute but still shows affection.

Cadenza-
She likes hugging you and cuddling you most of the time but likes to kiss your cheek.

Sasha-
She will kiss your lips then blush and go back to her bed.

Izzy (me!)- {I'm a uke...}
She loves cuddling so she kisses your cheek or lips, hoping you kiss back.
-------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed that chapter! If there are any chapters or characters you want comment them. I always take requests!
Goodbye for now :3

Uke: bottom, submissive, usually is smaller and "cuter".