Going to The Pet Store (the Girls)

Sorry I didn't make this sooner, school has been pretty hectic. But here is the chapter. I will try and make new chapters soon, again I am so sorry. Now here you go. 

-----------------------------------------

Aphmau: "Come on!! We need to see the puppies!" she says while attacking you arm. "Okay...wait a minute....So I wanted to go see puppies last week...and you said no you want to be lazy....but when you want to go....i have to go....?" I you responded raising one eyebrow. Looking her dead in the eye you nod then leave the house. 

Katelyn: This one just wants to sit at home and watch shows. But you begged to go so many times that she just had to go to make you stop talking. 

Kawaii-chan: Do I even need to explain?

Teony: "Oh my goodness yes!" She said while grabbing all her things. "We will go now just incase there is one that we like so we can get it, okay? okay" she said then leaving.....I think she forgot about you though. 

Ivy: "Yes! Omg please. Screw any plans for today we are going all day..even if they ick us out" She then drags you tot the car almost ripping off your arm in the process. 

Lucinda: "Hey do you wanna go to the pet-" *Poof* and yo there now....( i got lazy)

Sasha: You really wanted to go see the animals at the pet store.. but Sasha was sleeping. You then proceed to jumps on her back and yell "lets go lets go!". You are then thrown from your spot and onto the floor....I think you have a broken tail bone. 

Izzy (me!): I swear to god if you take me there, expect to never leave. Ever.

----------------------------------------

Again I'm sorry for this being late. To be honest in just lazy and typing is hard. But i love you all. GoodBye for now :3