Valentine's Day (Girls)

Girls
Aphmau- Both of you would go all out in the love stuff. Both planning a surprise date...you went to both cause the more love and the better

Katelyn- You would just spend the day at home loving each others company and having an overall great day. Then at the end of it you would have a nice dinner and finish it off with your favorite movie. 

Kawaii-chan- She would go ALL out and make all the cookies, cake, and other sweets you could think of. Then getting the house all cute and ready to surprise you. Then you both get all the loves. 

Teony- You both set up for a date at a casual restaurant cause its less expensive. Then you would both have a fun night with each other then have a nice walk in the February weather. 

Ivy- Ya know. How about a Valentines day where you can just sit at home and not make a huge deal out of it. Just making each other happier than the day before. 

Lucinda- Magical night you two would have. Some cute little adventure and movies and kisses. Just imagine beautiful food and then her. 

Cadenza- The two of you would make some cute crafts for eachother then go get food and drinks at your favorite place.Then comeback home to just sit in bed cuddling and talking. 

Sasha- You two would just sit in the room and talk about as many things as you really could then go on a nice walk cause its nice out. Jut having an over all calm and nice day. 

Izzy (me!)- You would go on a nice day trip to somewhere you two gave been dying to go. Then go out hand in hand to just talk with each other. You give each other cards and eat food. Cause food

-----------------------

Again I'm sorry for not updating in a very long time but here you go!

Goodbye for Now ;3