When They Are Drunk (Guys)

This will me them drunk at home. I'll probably do a separate one in public to be funny

Vlyad: He will waltz around the house singing songs. But in a way that you have no clue if it is one song...multiple mashed together....or even a song at all. Then he'll grab you and crash to the bed saying something about how you are so warm and squishy. 

Zane: Bottle in hand he will go on and on about all the plot holes in My Little Pony and how he wants that amount of caring friends. You'll try to comfort him, hug him, then he'll push you away cause he has a girlfriend. Too drunk to realize it is you. You just laugh it off and let him ramble. 

Garroth: He somehow finds more of his feathers and starts throwing them around your house saying that he's "Marking his territory" and you need to "back off". You get kinda offended and take some shots yourself. He sees this and tells you that you can't do that because you'll get drunk so he has to care for you. You just shrug and put on the TV. 

Aaron: He just rips off his shirt yelling about how its "Hot as balls" in here and you should turn on the AC. He then starts getting all lovey dovey and talking about how much he loves you....then loses his train of thought and tries to get in the car to get snacks. You obviously don't let him and he falls asleep in the drive way. 

Kacey: He goes on a a whole rant and stats crying over something that happened during his childhood. You end up thinking this is so funny and recording some of the things he does. He rolls off the couch and says that the floor is so cold that he could just sleep there and ends up doing just that. 

Laurence: Somehow he gets into the talk about how you should really realize how hot he was in high school and how he would always get the girls. But then he starts getting upset cause he didn't get you in high school and now he wants a burger but he can't have one because it would ruin his diet that he's not even on. 

Gene: He would try to prove that he's not drunk and that he is perfectly capable of doing things on his own then proceeds to fall over nothing and yell at the floor for not catching him. 

Zenix: Macaroni in a cup

Dante: He gets all cuddly and after you get up to get a drink he tried following you but then asked my the room is spinning. Realizing the room probably isn't spilling he goes into his room and falls asleep. But not before flirting with you uncontrollably and talking about his childhood. 

Travis: He fucking walked to the gas station and thought it was Taco Bell and ended up getting kicked out. You had to go pick him up and drive his sloppy self home. 

----------------------

REQUESTS ARE OPEN 

Idk sorry guys! 
Love you tho <3