Valentine's Day

Boys
Vlyad-
On this special day he takes you on a beautiful date. And roses will be included.

Zane-
Cupcakes. Who doesn't love valentines cupcakes.

Garroth-
He sets a picnic with both your favorite foods.

Aaron-
Invites you over for dinner and whatever leads after that. (Dirty or not)

Kacey-
Is super adorable and takes you out in a date.

Laurence-
Rose petals and candle lit dinner.

Gene-
Bouquet of your favorite flowers and chocolate.

Zenix-
Food. Food is always the best.

Dante-
Is super romantic and takes you to a fancy restaurant and gives you flowers.

Travis-
Let's say flowers, chocolate, and others............

Girls
Aphmau-
Chocolate and cuddles

Katelyn-
Takes you out for a walk then surprises you with a candle lit dinner in a field.

Kawaii-chan-
You make valentines goodies then cuddle.

Teony-
Roses, food, and cuddles

Ivy-
Go back to all your favorite places and to your favorite restaurant. Then she gives you kisses.

Lucinda-
Magically takes you to all the places you have ever wanted to go. Then a romantic dinner at the beach.

Amber-
You watch movies and eat food. Casual love

Cadenza-
She surprises you with ur dream dress(she made) then takes you to a fancy restaurant.

Sasha-
Too nervous and you guys just eat a lot of chocolate and watch movies.

Izzy-
She gets chocolate for both of you then you watch movies and lots of kisses.
-------------------------------
Sorry for not updating in a while. I was planning to do a Christmas special or New Years but I didn't have time. So I made this one early so I don't forget.
GoodBye for now :3