How You Make Them Blush

Boys

Vlyad-

When yo give him kisses on the cheek and cuddle with him out of nowhere. But he really likes it when you start cuddling with him and say "I love you"

Zane-

Anytime you have icing on your face and ask him to wipe it off for you. Like he doesn't talk it in a sexual way, e just thinks it's cute how clumsy you are.

Garroth-

When you stare into his eyes of move his hair from his face. But what really gets him is when you giggle.

Aaron-

When you don't feel ashamed for cuddling him without a shirt on. Or when you ask him to take off his mask so you can see his eyes.

Kacey-

Literally anytime you kiss, cuddle, touch, or even look at him. He just loves you too much that he still blushes at how cute you are.

Laurence-

Anytime that you hug him and whisper words that he can't hear into his chest. Then look up at him and smile.

Gene-

When you become more EMO than you really are. Then when you take his shirts or sweatshirts and walk around the room.

Zenix-

Anytime that you bread his hair, or just play with it in general. But it soothes him. When you call him cute or tease him when he blushes, that really make him blush.

Dante-

When you turn the tables and flirt with him. Or when he is trying to make a move on you and you just look at him in question.

Travis-

If you ever you flirt/make sexual jokes near or with him.

Girls

Aphmau-

When you give her kisses, or just are extremely cute.

Katelyn-

When you wear her clothes, or walk around the house in pajamas/underwear.

Kawaii~chan-

Pretty much anything you do

Teony-

When you guys are in public and you kiss her.

Ivy-

When you wake up in the morning wearing baggy clothes and messy hair. You are never self conscious around her. And when you give her kisses

Amber-

She stays strong. She doesn't blush. But on the inside almost everything you do is cute to her.

Sasha-

When you talk in a cute/baby voice.

Izzy-

When you kiss her, give her physical contact, cubble, anything most couples do.

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this. Feel free to check out my other books. Comment things you might want me to write or characters you want. Vote if you liked these so far

GoodBye for now >w<