Chapter 4

3 years ago

Ms Lee : Ok class,today we have 4 new students transfer to our school and our class. The 4 students are from different country and different school,so...let us welcome the 4 students. Minhyun,Josh,Phanu and Preo come in and introduce yourself.

Minhyun : Hi everyone,my name is Minhyun and I from Japan and nice to meet you all.

Phanu : Hi,my name is phanu and I from Thailand and nice to meet you all too.

Josh : Hi everyone,my name is Josh and I from Singapore and nice to meet you all too.

Preo : Hi everyone,my name is Preo and I from Singapore also and nice to meet you all too.

Classmates : OMG!! They are soooooo handsome😍😍 I wish one of them will sit beside me.

Ms Lee : Minhyun you will sit beside... Sharmaine. Josh you will sit beside... Kim. Phanu you will sit beside... Xuan Qi. Preo you will sit beside... Shirley. Now go to your sit and we will start our lesson.

The 4 girls classmates are jealous of the girls as they get to sit beside the boys.😡😡

The 4 girls and 4 boys meet together and they greet each other.

The 4 boys said to the 4 girl the same sentence : Hi can you bring me walk around the school after school?

The 4 girls said yes to the 4 boys.

After school Sharmaine, Kim, Xuan Qi and Shirley meet up together and said the same word : Minhyun(Josh,Phanu and Preo) wants me to bring him walk around the school so I can meet you all.

The girls agree that today they won't meet up together and bring the boys look around the school. The girls say that they will meet up when they finish taking the boys walk around the school. The girls ran to meet the boys as the girls are late meeting the boys.

Sharmaine : This is our General Office and beside the General Office is our teachers meeting place.

Minhyun : Where is your school dance studio or music studio?

Sharmaine : Oh is at the third and forth floor.

Minhyun and Sharmaine almost done and Minhyun know most of the place in school.

On the other side Kim, Josh, Xuan Qi, Phanu, Shirley and Preo also are done.

Minhyun : After finishing walking around the school where are you going?

Sharmaine : Er... I'm meeting up with my friends.

Minhyun : Oh can I go with you as after this I'm alone.

Sharmaine : Ok you may come but I need to tell my friends first.

Minhyun : Sharmaine may I ask you to do something?

Sharmaine : Yes you may ask.

Minhyun : Can u next time when we are alone... You call me oppa?

Sharmaine : Ok😄. Let's go and meet my friends.

Sharmaine : Oh Xuan Qi, Kim and Shirley also bring the boys here.