Chapter 8

Josh and Kim love and break up story

Josh : Hey! Kim wait up!

Kim : Yes? Josh what do you want?

Josh : Oh I just want to keep your phone number so... Can you give me your phone number?

Kim : Oh... I don't have a phone but my parent has it I need to ask my parent permission so I could give you their phone number.

Josh : OK! so... See you tomorrow.

Kim : OK bye.

Josh : Kim wait! Could I send you home? So that I can know that are you save or not.

Kim : I don't think so cause my parent is at home and if they know that a boy send me home first, they will think that is my boyfriend and my parent don't really allow me to date when I'm studying so I can't let you send me home.

Josh : Oh... OK so see you tomorrow.

Kim : OK see you tomorrow.

*The next day*

Josh : Hey Kim. Let go in togther.

Kim : I can't.

Josh : but W...

Kim mom : Who is this? Is this your boyfriend?

Kim : No. Eomma, this is my new classmate yesterday then transfer to our school.

Kim mom : Oh... So this is your new classmate. Bring your sister to her class.

Kim : Yes eomma bye eomma.

Josh : Do you ask your mom permission for asking their phone number?

Kim : No... But today I will ask my eomma.

Sharmaine and Xuan Qi : Oi! Kim Wat are you doing you dating ah?

Kim : FXXK OFF LAH!!!

sharmaine and Xuan Qi : Kkkk chill girl. Oh josh is here too. Sorry for not seeing you.

Josh : Oh is ok lets go up to class together.

Sharmaine and Xuan Qi : OK I'd think Ms Lee is coming so... Let's faster run to our class.

Kim : Wait o need to send my sister to class first.

Sharmaine, Xuan Qi, Josh and Kim ran to Kim sister class then they ran up all the way to their class.

*Lesson Starting*

*Ring*

Sharmaine went to Xuan Qi and drag her to a side

Xuan Qi : WHAT YOU WANT!!!

Sharmaine : Don't be angry first I want to ask you something. Can you help?

Xuan Qi : Help what?

Sharmaine : Why don't we be Kim and Josh matchmaker?