Chapter 11

Shirley and Preo love and break up story.

Preo : Oh... The homework for today have Math, Chinese, English and Korean homework. Kim have to pick her sister up so she can't come to visit you.

Shirley : Wow! There is so much homework.

Sharmaine : Yah there is many homework but...

Shirley : But what?

Sharmaine : But we can hand up on two weeks later.

Shirley : Wa! First time our teacher let us hand up two week later.

Sharmaine : Cause we next week got E-week and you all should know that is very boring the first few days and only the fun day is the last day.

*Cause actually on 24-26 January 2018 my school got a activity call E-week(but I forgotten the full name😳+😅)and is very very boring to me and my classmates and only today(26 January 2018)is the most fun activity so yah... OK let continue the ff😌😌*

Shirley : No!!!

Sharmaine : Don't "no" please cause I also will say "no" one.

Shirley : Wae?

Sharmaine : Cause you should know one.

Shirley : Oh OK.

Sharmaine : Oh I forgot to tell you all something.

Preo and Shirley : What thing?

Sharmaine : S. Coup oppa say that the next holiday we can go to his house play and stay overnight.

Preo : Oh that great! We can play with S. Coup hyung again and his house was very very big!

Sharmaine : Yah is a really huge house.

*One month later Preo ask Shirley to be his girlfriend and Shirley agreed and they have been the longest couple within the others but because Preo have an accident and the parent blame Shirley cause Preo save Shirley from an accident but Preo also hurt himself and coma plus the doctor say that Preo may be on a vegetative state so that why Preo parent hate and dislike Shirley*

Hi guys, thx for supporting my love triangle and pls check out my new story idol boyfriend and although in my this ff character name is true but not the story so yah thx for reading my ff and the love triangle is ending alr and maybe I will do season 2 if I have time to write😆😆