Chapter 9

Josh and Kim love and break up story 2

Xuan Qi : Did everyone I invited came?

All : Yes.

Xuan Qi : Jeonghan Oppa!

Jeonghan : Hi everyone welcome to my house.

The boys : Wa!! Jeonghan hyung house is so huge!!

Jeonghan : My house not huge lah my house very small one.

Xuan Qi : Jeonghan Oppa don't be shy lah.

Jeonghan : I'm not shy I'm just low profile one.

Sharmaine : Enough being so low profile lah Jeonghan Oppa where is our room and I need to talk to Xuan Qi awhlie.

*Sharmaine and Xuan Qi walk to the backyard and started to discuss about how to make a love line between Kim and Josh*

*They discussed almost half an hour and Jonathan interrupted them as Jeonghan is telling us where we are sleeping for this few days and they went back to living room and Joeonghan started to talk*

Jeonghan : Shirley and... Preo same room at level 1 room 2. Sharmaine and... Minhyun same room at level 2 room 4. Xuan Qi u can choose where to sleep with who then after that the leftout one automatic be the same room. Xuan Qi and the one she pick will sleep at level 2 room 6.

Xuan Qi : I will pick Phanu to sleep with me.

Kim : Xuan Qi!! I thought u will sleep with me!!

Xuan Qi : I want to sleep with my boyfriend cannot ah?

Sharmaine : Aiyah u two enough lah!! Jeonghan Oppa I need to talk to u awhile.

Jeonghan and Sharmaine went to Jeonghan room.

Jeonghan : Sharmaine what's the matter?

Sharmaine : Xuan Qi won't pick you one as you can heard that what she said.

Jeonghan : What she say?

Sharmaine : OMG!! U JUST WANTED TO FORGOT ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID BUT U CAN'T CHANGE HER MIND!!!!

Kim : Sharmaine why are u shouting at Jeonghan Oppa?

Sharmaine : Nothing is just that some personal matter.

Kim : OK... Let's go out and play.

Sharmaine : Ok u wait for me outside the room I need to tell one more thing to Jeonghan Oppa.

Kim : Ok.

Sharmaine : Jeonghan Oppa u should think about forgetting her and leave your own life I need to go now so... Think about it.

Jeonghan : OK.

Josh : Hey Kim! What are you doing here?

Kim : I'm waiting for Sharmaine to go together.

Josh : OK.