Chapter 10

Shirley and Preo love and break up story.

Preo : Hey Shirley can I get your full name?

Shirley : Erm... OK my full name is... You guess.😎😎

Preo : Jebal~

Shirley : No no no. I need to go home now so... See you tomorrow bye~

Preo : OK bye~

*The next day morning*

Minhyun : Hey Shirley wait up!

Shirley : Oh is Minhyun what's up.

Minhyun : Shirley you always walk the Main gate but not the side gate?

Shirley : Yah. Anything wrong?

Minhyun : Erm... Nothing wrong is just that Preo is waiting for you at the side gate.

Shirley : Who told Preo I came to school by side gate?

Minhyun : Is Sharmaine and Xuan Qi doing that.

Shirley : Oh... Is them.

Minhyun : Are you angry at them?

*After the conversation Shirley and Minhyun walks together and they saw Kim, Preo, Josh, Sharmaine and Xuan Qi*

Shirley : Is the Sharmaine, Xuan Qi, Kim and Josh?

Minhyun : Yes. Is them.

Sharmaine : Hey Shirley and Minhyun.

Preo : Shirley I thought that you will walk by the side gate?

Shirley : No... I always walk by the main gate.

Preo : Sharmaine and Xuan Qi why do you lie to me?

Sharmaine and Xuan Qi : No we didn't. You got cheated because you are so naive.

Shirley : Enough! Let's just go back to class.

*They went to their classroom and sit down while waiting for the teacher*

*Not important class*

*Ring... *

Sharmaine : Hey after going to Jeonghan Oppa house(In chapter 8&9 about Kim and Josh have write they went to Jeonghan house) last week I thiwhy don't we go to my bro S. Coup house.

Explaination : (S. Coup don't live with Sharmaine but sometimes he will went to Sharmaine house and sleep overnight. Sharmaine and S. Coup is not really have a brother sister relationship cause S. Coup parent is passed away and Sharmaine parent is S. Coup parent only best friend so Sharmaine parent adopt S. Coup as Sharmaine older bro but because Sharmaine treat S. Coup like own bro and S. Coup fall in love to Sharmaine but he don't dare to tell Sharmaine as he scared that can't be couple and also as brother sister relationship already. S. Coup wanted to try to stop loving Sharmaine as he find a girlfriend stop his emotion at Sharmaine.)