Chapter 15

The last chapter of season one

Sharmaine: Too bad that we are going to different universities.

Daniel: At least you still have me~

Xuan Qi: That is cringe!

Sharmaine: Please don't say that in the public especially when we are with them.

Daniel: It's OK, we just don't bother them is enough.

Xuan Qi: Sharmaine ah, why your boyfriend like that want? He is so bad leh!

Sharmaine: Then you tell him lah!

Xuan Qi: But is your boyfriend what~

Sharmaine: Fine! Daniel! Stop saying rude things and don't be so cringe when they are here! Now, are you happy, Xuan Qi?

Daniel: Ok. Oh yah, did you guys decided which university you all are going?

Xuan Qi: Daehwi and I will go to the Hanyang University.

Daniel: Oh that university, among the universities in Korea, this school ranking was...rank 5!

Daehwi: Yah, that right.

Sharmaine: Xuan Qi, how can you get into Korea university? I thought your result is damn bad?

Xuan Qi: I got my daehwi and he is forth smartest kid in our class, so how can I don't be smart?

Sharmaine: Yah yah, so sweet lor, oh yah Daniel and I went to the Seoul National university.

A/N: For the ranking of the university actually I found it on online so if there is anything wrong abt the ranking pls just leave it alone.

Xuan Qi: OMG! That university is Seoul Korea first ranking university!!! How can a girl is worse than I but can do to the first university in Seoul Korea?

Daniel: Don't you remember she have a first smartest boyfriend in class?

Sharmaine: Shy~

Xuan Qi: Ahh! Can both of you stop it?

Daniel: Just now you also with Daehwi like that, don't you remember?

Xuan Qi: Erm... Never mind, so which university other will go to?

Sehun: Oh Shirley and I will do to the Korea university and in Seoul universities the ranking was the 4th.

Daniel: Wow! But I thought both of you can be the same university as us?

Sehun: Oh, because the university is near our house so we decided to went there.

Daniel #: Oh~

Vernon: Kim and I went to Yonsei university as it is the 3rd ranking in Seoul.

Daehwi: That nice, but I thought you wish to go to Korea advanced institute of science and technology(KAIST)?

Vernon: Yah, but I find it is hard to went in KAIST so Kim and I will go to Yonsei university.