Chapter 12

Back to 3 years later.

*The school end bell has rang and all the students is packing their thing and going back home or play*

Minhyun : My baby Sharmaine wait for me!!

Daniel : Let's run!

Sharmaine : ...

*Daniel did not wait for Sharmaine answer and he just pull her along and they keep running*

Daniel : Fi...na...lly we... Run... A... Way from... That...cazy... Boy.

Sharmaine : Yah finally.

Minhyun : No both of you never run away from me.

Daniel : What?!

Minhyun : Sharmaine why u keep staying away from me when I'm back.

Sharmaine : So you wanted to know right?

Minhyun : Yah tell me please.

Sharmaine : WHEN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE DO YOU FELT REGRET? NO YOU DIDN'T! WHEN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WHO IS THE ONE COMPANYING ME? DANIEL IS THE ONE CONPANY ME OVERCOME YOU AND NOW YOU WANT TO LEAVE DANIEL ALONE AND DATE WITH YOU AGAIN? NO WAY!

Minhyun : I'm sorry that three years ago I left you but this three years I'm living with regret, shameless and other things that what you felt I felt the Same way too is just that more feeling.

Sharmaine : So you mean is my fault lah?

Minhyun : Is not your fault is my fault if I never leave you we can be couple for 5 years.

Sharmaine : Wow! If we being together for 5 years we may be also break up for some reason even though you never left.

Minhyun : No...

Kim : Minhyun! You better leave Daniel and Sharmaine alone.

Minhyun : Daniel is the one who better leave Sharmaine alone!

Daniel : Why must I leave Sharmaine alone when she is my girlfriend?

Minhyun : Cause I'm taking her back!

Daniel : What if she don't want to date with you?

Minhyun : Then I will do what ever I can do to come back to me!

Hi everyone this story going to end and if I have time I will write season 2 and...pls check out my new story(Idol boyfriend)although the chapter 1 is not upload yet but soon I will upload it

The most important thing is that... happy Chinese New Year everyone! Tomorrow is the eve of CNY and pls go home and have a reunion dinner with your lovely family cause they will waitfor you till you are home.

So hope you guys have a wonderful, nice, happy and warm reunion dinner.

Actually this is a very short chapter and I will soon upload a new chapter and when CNY I will upload a short story is a special edition.

Thanks for you guys and ladies support