Special Edition

CNY special edition.

Daniel : Y/N... Can... I... Ask... You... Some...thing...?

Y/N : Can. But why today you act so weird?

Daniel : Do I really look weird today?

Y/N : Of course you look weird today. Cause you are damn cool, handsome and so... Cute!

Daniel : Thanks for your comment for today~

Y/N : Welcome~ Oh just now what you wanted to tell?

Daniel : Oh is...

Y/N : Is what?

Daniel : Is... (Sign~ Kang Euigeon please say it out! You know that she won't reject you right! So you should say it out!)

Y/N : So... What you wanted to say?

Daniel : Erm...(Euigeon please say it out!! You only have one chance only!!)

Y/N : If you had forgotten then it ok. Let's go back.

Daniel : Y/N wait!! (Sign~) Can you...

Y/N : Can I what?

Daniel : Can you... Marry me!!

Y/N : OMG!! You really propose to me?!

Daniel : Yah! Can you marry me I really love and like you when we first met but I no courage to say to you as in school you are quite popular so I don't dare you talk to you as I know I'm not enough to you so I tried to be our school no. 1 handsome and beautiful boy so that I know I'm close to you and we can be together! But when I'm the no. 1 you are more further away from me why Y/N why? But now you are my girlfriend and I want you to be my wife for my whole entire life with you. (OMG!! what im saying I shouldn't tell Y/N what I felt when she keep a distance from me! OMG!! Now I'm scared that she will...)

Y/N : Daniel... When you was the no. 1 I was happy as I had a crush on you but I scared what if you don't like me and I got rejected by you and I'm not good enough to date with you and I'm scared when you came close to me and scared that I can't control myself. But now I don't need to be scared as you are my... Boyfriend and you propose to me so... What's the reason I can think about how to reject you.

Daniel : So you mean that you agree my propose?

Y/N : What do you think~

Daniel : Now let's tell them that we are going to married!

Y/N : You can do need to be so anxious. Euigeon chill down first. After chill down let go!

*After hours later*

Y/N : Are you nervous?

Daniel : Why I need to be nervous?

Y/N : I think you are nervous till who we going to meet.

Daniel : Maybe. Who are we going to meet~

Y/N : Is my family and I knew that you will forgot so I help you to buy the present to my parent and remember to pay me back.