Chapter 9: Crazy time

Grace's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted them to the light of my room. Yesterday i was so sore by the pain that i forgot to close the curtains of my rooms.

I stood up and stretch my arms which was a bad idea. As soon as i did that my arm started to pained and bit my lips not to screamed.

I am not going to school!

I made my way to my bathroom tieing my hair in a messy bund. I brushed my teeth and took a bath. I let my bandage as i had to change it afterwards.

After i dressed up

After i dressed up. I clean my wound and re done my bandage. It was not bleeding but i put the bandage for safety. I then put the jacket (as in the pic).

I let my hair in a pony tail and walked out of the bathroom. I took my phone and check the time. It was 08 34 am.
I smile as my brothers are already at school and i am alone.

I noticed a message but i will read it later as for now i am hungry. I put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and froze in my place.

There were my brothers, Aaron and his group. They did not noticed me yet.

What the heck. They were supposed to be in school for god sake!

My phone vibrated and i took it out. There was two message. One from Gwen and one from Skylar.

Yay there is no school.. freedom from hell ;)-S

No school yay :)-G

I mentally scolded myself for not opening Skylar's message first. As they were so busy talking among themselves. I back up slowly without making noise.

But i guess luck was not by my side. One of Aaron's friend whom i guess was Aiden, saw me and smiled widely.  I stopped walking backward and stood still.

"Morning Grace!" Said Aiden and all heads turned to me.

"Morning!" I said and walked to the counter.

Ace and Ray walked to me and kissed me on my cheeks the way they actually do in the morning. I took an apple and made my way to my room.

"Wait!" I turned and saw all the boys standing besides each other.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We are going out!" Said Aaron.

"We?" I asked.

"Wep!" Said Blake and i chulcked.

"No i am not!" I said

"Yes you are. Now go and change!" Ordered Ace.

"I am not going to change as i am not going anywhere." I said irritated. How could he order me.

"Stop being stubborn and go get ready!" Said Ray in a louder voice and i was pissed off.

"Fuck off!" I said and went in my room. I slammed my room's door as i closed it. I sighed and laid on my bed looking at the ceiling.

All i wanted to do was to take my anger off. I breath in and out and closed my eyes. I re open them and sighed.

What am i going to do? The day already started and i am already getting bored!

My brothers knew that i don't like to be ordered around but still they did it.

There was a knock on my door but i ignored it. I stood up and walkes to my windows. I stood there with my arm crossed on my chest.

I heard the door opened but did not turned back. I heard someone clearing his thoat but still i did not turn back.

Ooh, ohh :sang Ray. I smiled knowing what they are about to do. Dad did make them do that when we were younger as i would remained upset when i fought with them.

Ooh, ohh :sang Ace.

You gotta go and get angry at all my honesty
You know i try but i don't do too well with apologies - sang Ray.

I hope i don't run out of time could someone call a referee?
Cause i just need one more shot of forgiveness -Sang Ace.

I know you know that i made those mistakes maybe once or twice
By once or twice i mean a couple of hundred times - sang Ray

So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight
Cause i just need one more shot of second chance- sang Ace

Yeah is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than  just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry
Yeah I know that i let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?-sang both.

By the end i was laughing hard. I turned and saw that they were smiling. The other boys were behind them laughing. Zach was even video recording it.

"Seriously... you... guys.. did... it!" I said in between laughing.

"Sorry!" They both said smiling. I sat on my bed trying to calm my breath. My stomach started to ach. They made there way toward me and hugged me.

"Forgiven!" I said and they pulled away. I turned to Zach.

"Do send me the video!" I said and he chulcked.

"Wait what!" Said Ace.

"You recorded it!" Said Ray and Zach nodded smirking. They both sighted.

"So Grace will you please come with us to a place which remain surprise to  you till we reached there?" Asked Aaron. Everyone was waiting for my answer as i was thinking about it.

"Fine!" I said and they smiled.

"Now go and changed up!" Said Ace.

"Actually its you all who should get out so that i changed up!" I said and they chulcked.

"Good point!" Said Kyle.

"I know right. Now get out everyone!" I said and they eventually left.

I closed my door and went in my bathroom. I went near my closet and picked my outfit. I changed up

I did a light make up and let my hair opened

I did a light make up and let my hair opened. I walked downstairs. Everyone was in the living room.

"Let's go!" I said and their head snapped up to me.

"Wow.. no way you are going out like that!" Said Ace and i rolled my eyes.

"Too bad i am not changing!" I said.

"You never listen do you!" Said Ace.

"You never listen do you!" I mimicked and the boys chulcked.

"Ok. Enough let's go!" Said Ray and i nodded.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share