Chapter 22: Ace's Pov

Ace's pov:

School was boring and it was already time to go home. The last bell ring and i went near our car in the parking lot. Ray already arrived there and was currently making out with Gwen leaning on the car.

I rolled my eyes and fake cough.

"Get a room!" I teased and they pulled away. Ray looked annoyed that i disturbed him but i only smirked. Gwen however was blushing hard.

Payback for when you did it with me and Grace, when we had our girlfriend and boyfriend bro.

"I gotta go Skylar must be waiting for me!" Said Gwen and Ray nodded. He kissed her cheeks before she left.

I got in the passenger seat while Ray drove.

---------------

We reached home in 15 minutes. I opened the door and walked in.

"Baby sis we are home!" I shouted.

Ray entered in and closed the door behind. I walked in my room and took a shower. I wore a shirt and a sweatpant.

Once i finished, i walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I sat on the counter and went through my messages.

Like everyday nothing interesting..

"Hey did you see Grace?" Asked Ray as he entered in. He changed up and i guess he took a shower as well.

"Nope. Maybe she is sleeping!" I shruggled.

"I am gonna make some chocolate pancakes like she loved them. Go and wake her up." He said and i nodded.

I slid my phone in my pocket and walked upstairs. I knocked on her door and there was no answer.

I opened the door and walked in. She was sleeping cuddling with her pillow. Her blanket was wrapped around her warmly.

I walked and sat on the edge of the bed. I shaked her a bit but she did not respond.

"Baby sis wake up!"  I said and she groaned. She stirred and wake up.

"Hey!" She said lowly which can be count as a whisper. I smiled at her and she sat down abrutly. She hissed in pain and laid down again. I wrapped my arms around her waist carefully.

"Slowly babysis." I said and she slowly sat down. She leaned her head on my chest and breath in and out.

"Does it hurt much?" I asked watching her.

"Nah. Just a bit!" She replied and i nodded. I let her leaned on me as i leaned on the bedboard.

"Did you take your medcines?" I asked.

"Yeah only one in the morning !" She said and i nodded.

"Ray is making some chocolate pancakes. You can eat them and take your afternoon medcines." I said and she nodded.

"So why did you push Aaron?" I asked breaking the silence. I already know the answer thought.

"Because it was my fight not his and i couldn't let him get hurt!" She said and i chulcked knowing she told part of the truth.

"So you choose to get hurt instead!" I said.

"Like i said it was my fight so i was the one supposed to be hurt." She said and i rolled my eyes.

"Admit it you like him!" I said.

"I dont like him!" She denied

"Oh come on you can tell me twinny. I wont tell anyone you can trust me." I said and i mean all of them. I would never betrayed her.