Chapter 26: Epilogue

A/N

This is not an epilogue but a small sumary about how their lifes ended and hopefully you will like it

Enjoy;)

------

Aaron and Grace's Life

Aaron and Grace stayed together and become more strong. After 2 years, Aaron proposed to Grace on a beach date and she said yes. They got married after 1 month and both lived happily. Grace made Gwen and Skylar her bridemaid and they were very happy about that.

After they got married Grace got pregnant and got triplets. She got two boys and a girl. Alex, Archer and Gina. Gina is the youngest on and Alex is the eldest one. Aaron was the most happiest dad and husband. He thanked Grace for being in his life and she always denied it saying that she was the lucky one. Grace stopped fighting but Aaron remained in his gang so that he can protect his familly.

Grayson and Gwen's Life.

Grayson and Gwen was the second one to get married. After Aaron proposed to Grace, Grayson decided that it was time for him to proposed Gwen. He booked a whole restaurant for one night and proposed to her. She accepted and after some weeks they got married.

When they were getting married Grace was 3 months pregnant and was Gwen bridemaid with Skylar. After a week Gwen found out that she was pregnant and after 9 months she gave birth to a beautiful angel named Glynis. Glynis was their only child as after her birth Gwen found out that she could not get pregnant again and Grayson supported her all the way.

Aiden and Skylar's lifes

This couple was the third one to get married. They both decided to settled down first and then to get married. Skylar worked in a hospital as a nurse while Aiden still helped Aaron with the gang stuffs.

When they got married, Grace's babies were 1 year old and Gwen's baby was 10 months. Skylar gave birth two twins Audrey and Spencer. Skylar made sure that all the kids became best friends.

Ace's lifes.

Ace met a girl named Rose at a club and he started to date her. She was nice and pretty. She had blond hair and brown eyes. After one months they dated, Ace knew that she was the only one he wanted and needed so he did not waste time to proposed to her.

After some times Rose got a girl named Abbie and a boy name Ryan. They lived happily.

Zach's lifes.

Zach came out to be gay. He noticed it when he went to a party and found a boy attractive. They were awkward with each other at the start but after some times they accepted each other. His name was Reece.

They adopted a girl and named her Riley. Both boys are protective around her and loved her very much.

Blake's lifes.

Blake was killed in a gang mission one month after Grace found out she was pregnant. Everyone was sad about his death and Grace was the most affected one as Blake was planning about the future days of her babies. Aaron and Aiden took his death revenge on the responsible one and he is dead also.

Kyle's life

Kyle did not get married but rather chosed to work as a photographer. He left the gang and now is the CEO of his company. He kept contact with his friends and meet them occasionally. He loved all the children and usually send gifts for them.

Grace's mom life

Grace mom Claire, had started to take drugs when she left the house. She soon became addictive and could not leave it. When she tried to stopped it was too late as her organs were damaged completely. She became weak and lifeless. The hospital in which she got admitted called Grace and informed her about Claire condition. When Grace and his brothers reached the hospital, their mother was on her deathbed. She asked for forgiveness and they did forgave her. She died in front of them in the hospital.