Chapter 14: The Kiss

Grace's Pov:

After we swam in the beach we were were tired. The boys went to play volleyball while the girls and i was laying on our towel. I was sitting as i was watching the boy playing.

Gwen had her sunglasses on and was laying on her stomach reading a book. Skylar was playing on her phone laying on her back. She used her bag as a pillow.

"Did Ray ask you out?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Nope!" She replied and closed her book.

"That idiot!" I said and Skylar chulcked.

"Don't call him that!" Said Gwen and sat down.

"Hey. He is my brother so i call him whatever i want!" I said smiling.

"He is my friend tell anything about him and i swear it will be not good for you!" She said smiling.

"Woah.. They are not even dating and i already lost my cousin." Said Skylar and we laughed.

"If before dating is like that.. then after.. guess we will be out Grace!" Said Skylar dramatically putting her hand on her chest. We laughed and Skylar joined.

"By the way what's between you and Aaron!" Asked Skylar and i sighed.

"Frankly speaking i don't even know!" I said.

"Well. Its looks like he like you. Do you like him?" Asked Gwen.

"I think i do!" I replied and they chulcked.

"Another uncompleted love story!" Said Skylar and sat down.

"Hold on. There is another!" I said smiling and they looked at me confused. Then Gwem smiled and nodded

"True there is!" Said Gwen.

"What are you girls talking about?" Asked Skylar and drank water from her water bottle.

"About you and Aiden!" Both Gwen and i said. Skylar's eyes widened and she spit her water and choked. Gwen rubbed her back.

"You okay?" I asked.

"How did you two even thought about that possibility?" Asked Skylar and drank her water again.

"The way he look at you" Said Gwen and Skylar's shruggled.

"He look at every girl like that!" She said.

"And how do you know that? We only noticed it on you!" I said and Skylar sighed.

"You are in denial!" Said Gwen and I.

"Whatever. Shut up!" She said and we laughed.

"I dont believe you girls!" Said Skylar.

"Want a proof?" I asked and she nodded.

"Hmm. I have an idea. You love dog and look over there there is a cute boy playing with his. You can go and ask about the dog!" Said Gwen and i smirked.

"Actually they are 3 boy!" I said looking over to the boys. They were playing a wolf dog puppy.

 They were playing a wolf dog puppy