Chapter 15:Girls day

Grace's Pov:

Today, the girl and i decided to do a girls day. Its saturday and we are all free. So right now, i was getting ready in my room. I wore a crop top and a skirt. I did a light make up and let my hair opened.

Yesterday after we returned from the beach, the girls and i were pissed off. What Aaron did to me, Aiden and Ray did the same to Gwen and Skylar.

Skylar punched Aiden thought. Gwen lost her first kiss to my brothet and was quiet upset as the way in which it happened was not like she dreamed about it.

To clear everyone's mind, i decided a girls day today away from boys. I did not talk to any boy since yesterday, not even my brothers.

I took my phone and saw some unopened messages.

Coming in 5 minutes-Gwen

I replied an Ok and went to next messages. I did not opened them as it was from Aaron, Kyle, Zach and Aiden.

Aaron did call yesterday but i did not reply just put it on silent.

Come we are outside- S

I took a bag and put my book and earphone in it. I took a pocket knife as well for safety purposes.

I walked outside and went in the car. I sat in the back seat. Skylar was driving.

1-Gwen's outfit2-Grace's outfit3-Skylar's outfit

1-Gwen's outfit
2-Grace's outfit
3-Skylar's outfit

"Hi!" I said.

"Hi!" They replied.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah!" They replied.

Gwen's phone rang and she sighed. Neither did she took the call nor even look at the ID.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Grayson!" She said and looked at the door.

"Just block him!" Said Skylar.

"Or just put your phone on Flight mode." I said and she nodded.

Then i did it on my phone as well. Skylar reached our destination and it was the shopping mall. Skylar complained a lot because she hated shopping.

When we reached we parked and went in. We started to window shopped.

We stopped at a bandana shop and bought some. Skylar bought skull bandana and me too. Gwen bought a plain black one and one with some designs.

When we finished we went to buy some other clothes like crop tops, skirt, jeans and some converse.

After 3 hours we were tired. We went in the food court and order some Mc Donald to eat.

"It being long since i came shopping!" Said Gwen smiling.

"Its so tiring. I am not coming again!" Said Skylar and leaned on her chair.

"You always say that!" Said Gwen.

"The last time i went shopping was two months ago before coming here." I said.

The waiter came and gave us our food. We started to eat.

"So what are you girls going to do tonight?" I asked.

"Hmm dunno!" Replied Skylar.

"Same!" Replied Gwen and drank her sprit.

"Well well well. Look who we have here!"

I turned and saw Sam with his group.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Hmm nothing big. Just..... Revenge!" He smirked.

"And why are you here?" I asked.

"Its a free country. I go where i wanna to!" He said and i glare at him.

"Cut the crap!" I said and he smirked.

"Just came to warn you. One of your previous friend is going to be my next target. You know like i did to Sean!" He smirked.

Sean was one of my friend in town. After that i had break up with Sam he was sure that it was because of Sean that i did it. The next day, Sean was found in his room laying on his own blood.

When we reached to the hospital it was too late. He died.

"Why do you always do that? Can't you just take your revenge on me like a man!" I hissed angrily.

"Nah. Its not that funny." He shruggled.

"So be ready for another lose!" With that they left.

"Are you ok?" Asked Gwen.

"Yeah i am fine!" I half lied.

"Who is Sean?" Asked Skylar.

"One of my friend in town. Sean killed him because he thought that it was because of Sean i break up with him!" i said and they looked at me shocked.

"Is he going to kill someone again?" Asked Gwen.

"Not if i stopped him before!" I said and they looked unsure.

"Well. Forget about that and let keep our girls day!" I said and they nodded.

I need to be more careful!

When we finished eating we payed and left. Skylar dropped me home and went.

I entered my house and walked to my room.

"Grace!"

I turned back and saw Ray and the boys.

"What?" I asked.

"Sorry for yesterday!" He said.

"Is not to me that you should say that!" I said and went in my room.I fresh up and came back in my room. I undo the shopping bags and went to bed.

I laid down and put my t.V on. I watched some vampire diaries episodes.

The door opened and Aaron came in. I looked at him confused as he walked to me.

"Sorry for yesterday behaviour. I shouldn't have lift you like that!" He said rubbing his back neck.

"And?" I asked.

"And what? I am not gonna say sorry for kissing you!" He said smirking.

"And why so?" I asked crossing my arm around my chest.

"Because it was your punishment!" He shruggled.

"I did not do anything so you can't punish me!" I said and he chulcked.

"You did and i can!" He said sitting next to me.

"No you cant!" I argued. He leaned and pecked my lips catching me by surprise.

"See i proved it!" He chulcked.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Why should i?" I asked.

"Because you like me!" He replied smirking.

"No i don't!" I lied. He sighed and leaned to kiss me on my cheeks.

What's with him and his kisses. It felt good. Argh!

"Please will you go on a date with me?" He asked and i smiled.

"Fine!" I said and he fist punched the air. I chulcked.

"Tonight at 7 Pm. Wear something comfortable!" He said and left my room.

I smiled and continue to watch my movies.

A/N.

Vote
Comment
Share.