Chapter 20: Hospital part 2

Grace's Pov:

I woke up to voices which i knew was the boys.

"They look cute!" Said Zach.

"Wait. I will take a picture!" Said Kyle.

"Seriously dude!" Said Ace and i could say he rolled his eyes.

"Is that why he asked to stay with her?" Asked Ray and i heard the boys chulcked.

"Shut up guys! You are waking them up!" Said Skylar.

Oh so the girls are here also.

"They need to wake up!" Said Aiden.

"Ouch! Easy there woman" Hissed Aiden and i knew that Skylar hit him.

I slowly opened my eyes and i only saw blue. I move a bit back and saw that it was Aaron's shirt. I smiled and looked around.

"Oh. She is up!" Said Blake.

I tried to move but could not. Aaron was still cuddling with me.

"Morning guys!" I said and they smiled

"Morning!" They replied.

Aaron stirred by my side and i looked at him. He slowly opened his eyes and  looked around. He sighed and i chulcked.

"Morning!" I said smiling.

"Morning!" He said in his sexy morning voice.

"Sleeping beauty is up!" Said Blake and Aaron glared at him.

He sat down and passed his finger in his hair.

"Ok. Grace the girls are going to stay with you while the boys and i will go in the hospital cafeteria to buy some food!" Said Ray and i nodded.

The boys went out. But before going, Aaron kissed me on my cheeks and i smiled.

"You both look cute!" Said Gwen and i blushed.

"Do you want me to do a shoulder massage for you?" Asked Skylar.

"What? dont Grace! she suck at it!" Said Gwen and Skylar gasped.

"Its not true. I know how to do it!" Said Skylar.

"No you dont the last time you did it to your mum, she had to go to the hospital as her arm was aching!" Said Gwen and Skylar rolled her eyes.

"I was 10 and it was not the last time. The last time i did it was with you and you did like it!" Said Skylar.

"No i did not but Grace if you want i can do it for you!" Said Gwen and i declined

"No i dont want you a-" i was saying but Skylar interrupted me

"See. She want me to do it!" Said Skylar.

"No. You didn't let her finished her sentence!" Argued Gwen.

Oh god where am i stuck?

Where are the boys when we need them. I looked for my phone and found it on the table. I took it and called Ray.

Aaron's Pov:

We were at the hospital cafeteria as we bought some food.

"So sleep well last night?" Asked Blake smirking. I rolled my eyes and the boys chulcked.

"Yes. Now can we buy the food!" I said and they nodded.

"So how many times did you kissed her?" Asked Zach and i sighed.

"Why should i tell you?" I asked.

"Because we are brothers!" Said Blake in a duh tone.

"Its not a valid reason!" I said and they chulcked.

"Whatever reason you need just remember something. Hurt my sister and you are dead. Brother or not!" Said Ace and i was shocked. Its always Ray who threatened me.

"Why would i hurt the one i love?" I asked and i heard the boy chulcked.

"So you admin you love her?" Asked Kyle and i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. I do" i said and they smiled.

We were buying the food when Ray's phone rang.

"Its Grace!" Said Ray confused.

"Pick it up!" Said Ace.

Ray picked it up and Ace put it on speaker.

"Hey want something sis?" Asked Ray.

"Yeah. You and Aiden come here right now. Your girlfriends are arguing and i am fet up of them!" She said and we chulcked.

"Oh come on they are your friend too." Said Ray.

"RAY SHUT UP AND BRING YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING!" She screamed and Ray's eyes widened. I chulcked.

"We are coming!" Said Aiden.

Grace hang up and we bought the food quickly. We walked to her room and arrived there 10 minutes later.

We opened the door and gasped.
Grace had her pillow on her face while Skylar and Gwen was arguing. I rushed to Grace's side while Ray went to Gwen and Aiden to Skylar.

The other boys were laughing their ass off.

"Tell them to keep quiet!" Pleaded Grace and i smiled. I removed the pillow from her and put in under her head.

"Finally silent!" She whispered and i chulcked.

"Sorry Grace!" Said both girls smiling.

"Its fine just dont do it again. Your boyfriends wont be here all the time!" Said Grace and the boys smiled.

"Now Grace you have to eat!" Said Ray and i nodded.

I took the soup and out it on the tray. Grace looked at it and i knew she is gonna refused to eat it.

"Do i really have to eat that?" She asked looking at it.

"Yeah you have!" I replied and she sighed.

"Plus you have to take medcines!" Said Ace and she nodded.

She took one spoon and ate it. By the look she was making i can say she hate it.

"When am i allow to go home?" She asked.

"Hmm. Tonight!" Said Blake and she nodded.

"I dont want to eat that. I want some real food!" She whined and the boys chulcked.

"Come on twinny. Dont tell me i have to do the airplane thing with you!" Said Ace and Grace glare at him.

"Airplane things?" Asked Zach.

"Yeah you know the same stuff adult do with kids for them to eat up!" Said Ace and Zach chulcked.

"No seriously i don't want to eat that!" She said and i sighed.

"Just eat some more... when we reach home i will make something for you!" Said Ray and Grace nodded.

She started to eat and stopped after the fifth spoon.

----------

Grace's Pov:

Ray went to sign my discharge paper. The other boys went to do something which Aaron told them to while Skylar and Gwen went home.

Aaron and i was still in the room. As soon as Ray went outside he came closer and sat next to me.

"Finally alone!" He said and before i could reply he crashed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back. What can i say its like an addiction. His soft lips on mine and before he could depend the kiss the door opened.

"Grace you can- SERIOUSLY!" Said Ray as he entered the room. Aaron and i pulled away.

Ray seriously has a bad timing problem!

"I can't leave you both alone huh?" Asked Ray and i rolled my eyes. He came and sat on one of the chair.

"Don't worry i will complete it later when your idiot brother wont be here!" Whispered Aaron in my ears when Ray was looking at his phone. I chulcked.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share