Day 1

12 - 1 - 17

Kuroko strolls leisurely onto the school campus alongside various students of different ranks. "Tetsuya-san!" A dainty voice calls out his name. He turns around with his brown school bag swiveling alongside him and he sees (Name), the female hurriedly jogging toward him. He pauses in his steps and waits for the female to arrive near him. Panting from the heavy school bag, (Name) restlessly smiles at Kuroko and nods her head. "Good morning, (Name)-san." Kuroko greets, beginning to walk alongside her after her recovery. (Name) grabs Kuroko's hand and intertwines their fingers. "I'm super excited today, Tetsuya-san," (Name) breathes out, turning her head to look at him. "Why are you excited?" Kuroko questions, guiding (Name) past the little groups. "It's the first day of December, and that means Christmas is coming soon!"

"Do you like Christmas?" Kuroko asks, feeling a random shiver run down his back. "I love Christmas. It's a day to spend with your family and friends, and it's also our first anniversary." (Name) states, gazing at the entrance before gazing back at Kuroko, trying to analyze his emotions. Finding the answer, she smiles. "I'm glad it's our first anniversary." Kuroko comments. (Name) nods. "Are you busy for Christmas?" (Name) asks, pulling her hand away from Kuroko as they near the entrance. "I'll...see what I can do," Kuroko answers hesitantly. "Awe, okay." (Name) pouts and breaks off toward her shoe locker. The two change their pair to the uniform pair. They regroup in the middle and (Name) grabs onto Kuroko's hand, pulling him into her classroom.

(Name) pulls him to her homeroom seat and he sits beside her, scooting the desk closer to hers. (Name) props both elbows onto the desktop and lays her head on her cold palms. "Don't you have a basketball tournament during school break?" (Name) inquires, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, (Name)-san. I may not be able to spend school break with you." Kuroko informs, turning to her with sad eyes. (Name) sighs and drops her right arm, facing Kuroko more. "That's okay, Tetsuya-san. I understand your position and," (Name) pauses, intertwining her right hand with Kuroko's left. "We can spend it afterward, even the day after is okay."

Kuroko gently squeezes (Name)'s hand and (Name) giggles quietly. "Thank you (Name)-san," Kuroko thanks, and slowly brings their connected hands up to his lips, planting a soft kiss on her knuckles. (Name) blushes profusely and swiftly turns her head away, refusing to let Kuroko witness her red face. She takes a few deep breaths and turns around to Kuroko. "Tetsuya-san," (Name) starts, pulling her hand away. "you're too cute."

She grabs both of his hands into hers, squeezing them between her own. With a sparkle of joy in her (color) eyes, she exclaims,"I'll support you always, Tetsuya-san!"

Kuroko's breath became caught in his throat and he gulps down the bothersome lump. (Name) notices the pink tint spread over his cheeks and she smiles victoriously, but his next sentence made her blush rival his. "You're cute too, (Name)-san," Kuroko tells her. She swore her heart exploded from the unexpected affectionate gestures. (Name) takes a deep breath, but her excitement couldn't be contained. She jumps up from her seat, catching attention from a few students within the room, and embraces Kuroko around his neck. She giggles excessively while swaying their bodies. "You're weird when you get excited, (Name)-san."

"Yeah, but you love me!" (Name) exclaims, pressing his head to her shoulder. Kuroko's lips twitch up and he wraps his arms around her waist. "Of course, I love you," Kuroko mumbles against her shoulder. (Name) slowly pulls away and places her hands on his broad shoulders, facing Kuroko with a grin. "I have an idea. How about we hang out after school today?" (Name) pauses, smiling sheepishly. "Er, that is, if you don't have practice. If you do, we can hang out afterward, okay?"

Kuroko nods,"I'll be looking forward to it."

(Name) giggles, internally proud, and leans down to kiss his nose. "Me too."