Chapter Seven

Hey guys, thank you all so much for the solid support you're giving me! All the comments about my health were so sweet, I love all of you!

I'd like to specially acknowledge TurquoiseDaisy for the constant messages and the ideas and just the support. I honestly can't thank you enough and I'm so sorry for having to turn down your asks for a double update. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I'd also like to give my thanks to Chloe_M17 for the lovely message I got out of the blue. You're a gorgeous person, thank you so much for your love and support.

I love all of you, I couldn't be more grateful and appreciative!

***

"We need to make another Sam and Colby video," Colby said absently, running a hand through Sam's hair. The blond hummed and turned the page in his book. "Exploration?"

"Yeah. I'll check out some spots later."

They didn't talk after that but the silence was comfortable. It was like they were back in that apartment, fresh out of school. They were working their way back to who they used to be. Still, Colby knew this was only the calm before the storm. They still had to admit to each other things they couldn't admit to themselves.

"Yo," Corey stuck his head into Colby's room. "Elton's editing that footage of your world tour thing and he needs Colby for a sec."

Groaning, Colby gently pushed Sam off him and stood up, bones cracking. Sam whined playfully from the floor and Colby nudged him with his foot before slipping out of the room. Corey waited until the brunette had gone downstairs before slipping in.

"I like the floor," Sam said randomly as he closed his eyes. "I can't be bothered getting up."

"Well I just need you to listen," Corey said.

Sam cracked open an eye. "This sounds serious."

"Have you and Colby got your shit together yet?"

"What is it to you?"

"You are not the only people in this house, Sam! Your actions affect more than your little duo!"

Sam sat up. "Where's this coming from?"

"We have supported you," Corey hissed. "I don't want to yell at you, dude, but it's dragging us all down. Aaron didn't want to say anything but he was terrified that night Colby woke up screaming. He hears you two, I hear you two. It's not pleasant."

"Oh." Sam looked down at his hands and Corey sighed, sitting on the bed.

"Elton's giving Colby the same talk downstairs." Corey rubbed his eyes in frustration. "I'm not angry, dude. We're not angry. We're all concerned because you two are basically brothers to us and to see you two grow apart..."

"Yeah," Sam murmured. "I get it."

Corey was quiet for a moment. "Colby's going to a shrink, isn't he?"

"Yeah," Sam said. "And now we're almost back to how we used to be. I was thinking of tagging along to the next session."

"And you're okay?"

Sam pulled up his sleeves. The bandages were off and there was only lines. "I'm okay," he promised.

"Good."

Corey stood up and walked towards the door when Sam spoke up. "Hey Corey?"

"Yeah dude?"

Sam chewed on his lip. "Can you send Devyn in? I need to ask her something."

"Sure." Corey frowned but nodded and Sam picked himself up off the floor.

He only had to wait a few moments before Devyn knocked softly on the door. "What's up Sam?" She asked quietly.

"Did you give Colby the concealer?"

She smiled sadly and took a seat next to him on the bed. "Yes. He came to me one morning and asked me for some."

"That's where he got the sleeping pills from?"

"You found those?"

"He didn't hide them."

Devyn studied him. "You're not angry?"

"A little," Sam admitted. "He didn't tell me about them but he also didn't hide them from me. We lost our trust for a while, I guess it's going to take a while to get it back."

"You'll be okay," Devyn said as she rose. She gave him a wink and slipped outside. Sam was left to think on Colby's bed.

Minutes later, Colby strolled back into the room, his face pensive. Sam didn't say anything to his boyfriend, simply let him sit down. The two boys curled around each other and Sam frowned as Colby's body trembled slightly.

Still he said nothing.

They were good at that.