White Girl

I stared off at the wall as Jay and Myesha  rambled on about how it could just be genetics. 'My baby is white. How the fuck is my baby white?' Hyuk entered the room with Nalin in his arms. "She's asleep now," he called causing me to nod. A day after giving birth and I'm still shook as hell.

"Myesha, whose sperm did you have?" I asked, moving my gaze onto her. "Jay's." She said causing me to nod. "How did you get Jay's sperm if he didn't want kids?" I asked again. "Before you and I went in, Jay went to a clinic to get tested and they had sample left over. Right Jay? You and your friend Chris," she trailed and Jay hummed.

"Okay, so how in the hell did my baby end up with blue eyes and blonde hair, because no known family of mine has blue eyes and blonde hair. Some shit ain't adding up," I mumbled as Dean handed me the baby.

"Maybe it's Jay's genes," Hyuk suggested. And shrugged and cradled her to my chest. "Maybe," I trailed as I stared down at the little girl. "Even her eye shape doesn't match either of ours," I cried out. I am a hot mess. My hair is everywhere, my baby doesn't look like her daddy, I want some wine, but I can't have any because I'm breastfeeding.

"Hey baby, don't cry." Hyuk said comforting me. "I need to meet Chris," I mumble as I tried to calm down. "What? Why?" Jay questioned causing me to glare at him. "You heard what I said kigga, I need to meet your friend." I snapped, waking Nalin up in the process. I huffed and began rocking her.

"I'm sorry baby girl," I cooed. "Your attitude changes are gonna give me whiplash, I'm going to get something to eat." Myesha called. "I'll come with," Hyuk said grabbing his wallet and kissing me goodbye.

As soon as the door closed, Jay came to sit next to me. "I see you haven't talked to him yet about us." Jay said as he rubbed Nalin's back. I sighed. "To be honest there is a lot of stuff going on with me right now and I don't need that added stress,  so how about we talk about something else." I suggest as I hand her to him.

"Ok, so do you wanna-" "Let me see a picture of your friend Chris." I stated sternly. Jay pulled his phone from his pocket and began searching through his photos. "You can look,  just don't swipe right." He instructed as he handed me his phone. 

My heart almost stopped as I studied the photograph. 'White with blue eyes,' I swiped right to see more pictures, only to be met with my older sister's nudes. "What the fuck dude?!" I whisper yelled as I threw his phone to the foot of the bed.  I ran my hands over my face and sighed.  "One more mix up and I swear," I mumbled as my phone began to ring. It was Hyuk probably wanting to know what I wanted to eat. 

"Hello," I called. I only heard moans in response. I blinked before putting the phone on speaker and tapping Jay's shoulder. The moaning continued and it was obviously Myesha. "Fuck Hyuk, deeper." My eyes widen and so did Jay's. "He butt called me," I mouthed. "God you feel so good. " Hyuk groaned. I dropped the phone and covered my face.

What the hell? Why is all this shit happening to me? I continued to cry as Jay hung up the phone and put Nalin in her bassinet. "Bryce, it's okay." He said as he hugged me. I sobbed and wrapped myself around him best I could. We both cuddled on the hospital bed as I cried my eyes out. I just cried about everything that has been weighing on me.

"Fuck it," I mumble causing Jay to look down at me. "Fuck it, and fuck them. Fuck whoever Nalin's dad is, and fuck my engagement. Let's go elope or some shit," I mutter as Jay pulled me closer. "Seriously? That's what you wanna do?" He asked as he rubbed my back. I nodded and buried my face in his chest.

"When do I leave?" I asked. "You'll both be home tomorrow," Jay replied. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Well pack your shit, you are moving in with me and I am kicking Hyuk out. Him and my sister can kiss my ass." I stated before falling alseep.