Mommy and Daddy Time

Gray and Hoody picked Nalin up a hour ago. Of course it was hard to let my baby go.

"Do you have all of her bottles? Is that enough? Should I pump more," I asked nervously. Hoody rolled her eyes a she played with the babbling infant. "Chill. Nalin, would you tell your mommy that your god parents know what their doing?" She joked.

I sighed as Gray and Jay came back into the house. "Please be careful with my baby," I muttered as they walked out of the house.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I sat on the edge of the bed tapping my foot as Jay moved in and out of our bathroom. "Baby, come here." He called. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom to see the tub filled with bubbles and rose petals.

I smiled as Jay wrapped his arms around my waist. "This should help you relax," he mumbled as he unzipped my dress. Jay continued to undress me and himself before he sat in the tub. He motioned me with his fingers and I sat between his legs.

"This feels great," I smiled as Jay rubbed my thighs. "Since it's mommy and daddy time, does that mean mommy is finally gonna give it up to daddy?" Jay asked eagerly. I giggled and nodded. "Yes, mommy will finally let daddy tap this." I said as Jay's hand began to roam.

"Be careful with my boobs, those are still your daughter's." I joked as his hands found their way to my core. I gripped the sides of the tub as he toyed with my clit. I whimpered as he rubbed small circles on the swollen bud.

A shock wave went through my body as Jay continued his movements. My sweet gasp turned into pornographic moans. "This feels so good," I gasp as I gripped onto Jay's wrist. Jay smiled and began kissing my neck, as his other hand held open my legs.

Jay's movements got rougher and my breathing picked up. My legs began to shake prompting Jay to place his legs over mine. Soon enough, I feel into a pleasurable abyss. A whimper escaped my lips as Jay pulled away. "Go dry off then meet me in the bed room," he mumbled as he pecked my neck. I smiled and we both got out of the tub and dried off.

I quickly made my way to the bedroom and waited for Jay in my silk robe. Excitement over took me as Jay entered the room with a towel around his waist. He smiled at me  walked over. Jay took a seat next to me and patted his lap. I straddled him and he held my hips.

"Do you like this so far?" He asked in reference to sex. I nodded and rubbed his shoulders. "I do, but I think I wanna try the real thing." I said as I reached for his towel. Jay smiled and flipped us over. "Good, I've got something I know you'll like." He replies. I smile and push his hair out of his face.

"How did I get so lucky," I muttered as I looked Jay in the eye causing him to chuckle. "Enough with the sappy shit, I'm here to make you cum not cry." He joked as he pulled open my robe and threw his towel to the side.

I bit my lip at the site of his toned, tattooed body. I gasped and closed my eyes as Jay pressed the head of his cock against my lips. "Damn," he breathed as he poked at my entrance. I held my breathe as he began pushing his member in and out of my entrance.

There was a brief moment of pain, but being that I was so comfortable I loosened up. "Baby," I whispered as he continued sliding in and out, creating the greatest friction amongst my walls. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Jay began to speed up.

The sound of skin slapping and moans filled the room. A familiar feeling arose in my stomach as Jay gripped my neck lightly. I held on to his for arm as ecstasy took me once again. Jay quickened his pace as he released inside of me.

Jay continued to slowly grind into me as he rode out his high. I smiled up at him with hooded eyes as he pulled out and reached for the towel. Jay cleaned me and himself before tossing the towel into the hamper and climbing in bed next to me.

"That was literally the greatest thing I've ever experienced," I said as I turned over to face Jay. "Better than the birth of our daughter?" He asked causing me to scoff. "Hell yes, I didn't have an epidural then." I joked causing him to laugh and pull me into a hug.

"Thank you, Jay." I mumbled as I traced shapes on his chest. Jay, who was half asleep, could only hum. I smiled and drifted off into the best sleep I've had in  a good three months.