First night

I sat in between Myesha and Jay as we all watched a movie. Nalin was fast asleep on my chest as my eyes flickered back and forth between the two adults. The tension in the air made it hard to breathe and so did the 15 pound child on my chest.

"Everyone enjoying the movie?" I asked only getting hums in response. I looked to my left to see Jay scrolling through his Instagram. I looked to my left to see Myesha lazily watching the television screen. I sighed deeply as I stood up from spot and cleared my throat. "I'm going to put Nalin to bed," I called as I exited the room.

Jay POV

I don't like this bitch, I don't trust this trick, and I damn sure don't want her in my house. I sat with my arms crossed, and my eyes glued to my phone. "Happy to see you guys are living well." Myesha said without a hint of emotion. I shrugged and shut off my phone. "Would be better if you didn't show up," I mumbled as I stood up to leave the room.

"Jay, you can't deny what we had before all that mess went down. You said you lo-" "Fuck what I said before, that didn't matter to you then." I snapped as I stared her in the eyes. Myesha smirked as if she'd won. I scoffed and walked towards the kitchen as Bryce came downstairs. She flashed me a smile causing me to stop and look at her.

Worried painted across her face as I sighed. "What's wrong?" Bryce asked as she cupped my face. I pulled her hands off of my face and looked at my hands. "Why wouldn't you talk to me first?" I questioned causing Bryce to shrug. "Can we not talk about that right n-" "No Bryce! I'm sick if not talking about stuff!  Every time I want to talk about something you dismiss it! I want another kid, I want you to sing, and I want to know why that succubus is in our house!" I yelled causing Bryce to stare silently.

After a minute of silence I threw my hands up. "I have to get out of this house. I know she's your sister but I don't trust her as a person, she just gives off this vibe." I mumbled as I turned to face the coat rack. I grabbed my jacket and pushed pass Bryce.

As I reached the living room, I noticed that Myesha was no longer there, of course I really didn't care. "So you are just gonna leave? Huh? Just gonna leave me and you daughter?" Bryce shouted from the doorway. I stopped and turned around. She looked broken.
"You said you weren't like them! You lied to me," she said as she shut the door. I shook my head and walked towards the car.

Myesha P.O.V

As soon as Jay exited the room, my smirk dropped. I immediately made my way to his office and began looking through his files. As I searched I heard Brycelynn and Jay yelling at each other.  I could only smile to myself as I finally came across the personal information of every artist at AOMG and H1gher Music.

I took pictures with my phone before putting the files back and rushing to the living room. I heard the front door shut as I entered the room. Brycelynn was bent over the couch, sobbing hysterically. I smirked. 'Two birds with one stone.' I thought to myself as I approached her.

"What's wrong, Lynn?" I asked causing her to sit up and wipe her face. "Nothing, but I think you need to find somewhere else to stay for now. Right now isn't a good time." She explained as she wiped her eyes. I nodded. Mission accomplished. "I'll get my things." I said as I basically skipped away.

They. Are. Over.