Decisions

I sat in thought as I watched Jay sleep. Luckily, he wasn't beaten up too bad but the painkillers were in full effect so he was in a deep sleep. A tear slipped from my eye as I replayed the earlier events. To say I was between a rock and a hard place would be an understatement. If I were to take Hyuk's deal, I'd have to give up my entire life, including my daughter. Jay would think I abandoned them both and hate me.

Jaebeom hating me is nothing compared to him being dead, though. I shut my eyes and gulped as I came to my decision. I wiped my face and opened my eyes. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Jay staring directly at me.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be taking care of your sis-" "I kicked her out." I said causing Jay to raise his eyebrows. He bit on his swollen lip and nodded. I sighed and approached the bed side. I bent over and pressed a kiss to Jay's forehead, before pulling away and looking him in the eye.

"Jaebeom listen closely," I began as a lump formed in my throat. "I want you to take care of Nalin. She is with my parents right now, and I'll be gone for awhile." I choked out causing Jay to cup my face. "Baby, what's going on?" Jay asked as he wiped away my tears.

"Hyuk and Myesha. They are threatening to kill you and release the personal information of our talents unless I go back to him. I'd rather it be me than you and your company." I spewed before breaking down completely. Jay pulled me in closely as I cried.

As I finally got myself together, I pulled away and wiped my face. "Jay, I love you so much." I whispered before giving him one last kiss. We both showed no signs of pulling, this could be our last time seeing each other. There was I knock on the door causing me to pull away quickly. Zico peaked his head in the door with a guilty expression on his face.

"We have to go," he called before closing the door. I looked down at Jay and smiled. "I will make sure I get back to you and Nalin, but if I don't, please take care of baby girl." I said as I pulled away and walked towards the door. I stopped and turned to face him.

"I'm sorry for always dismissing what you had to say and what you wanted. When you get home, there is a box on the foot of our bed. I was saving it for date night, but things change." I said before walking out of the door and never looking back.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Jay P.O.V

I sat on the foot of our bed staring at the baby blue box. The soft snores of Nalin echoed throughout the room as I slowly reached for the gift. I pulled the lid off only to be met with tissue paper. I dug through the paper just to find another box and a note stuck to the bottom of it. I rolled my eyes and opened the box up.

I nearly cried once I saw what was inside. A positive pregnancy test. I let out a shakey sigh as I opened the letter and read through it.

Jay,

I have come to a decision about what you have been suggesting and I put in my two weeks notice at the school. I've also been talking to Cha Cha and Gray. I have a few songs waiting to be reviewed and signed off on. I'm truly excited to start this new chapter with you. The four of us will be so happy together.

- Your love ❤

I held the note to my chest and cried for the first time since Bryce has been gone. The mother of my children, alone with a monster. I wiped my face and looked at the letter. "I'm going to get you back," I whispered. "You and our baby."