Hospital Visists

A week. A freaking week. How does someone disappear for a week without even calling to check on their child? I sat angrily as I watched Nalin bounce in her walker. Believe it or not, she's seemed to grow a lot over the week, she's even eating more. My worries seemed to vanish as my little girl giggled and played. I smiled to myself as I heard the house phone ring. I was stuck on my brief moment of happiness.

"Hello," I called as I continued to smile. "Hey," Zico mumbled in response. My smile dropped and rolled my eyes. "Yes?" I asked in an aggravated tone. Zico chuckled and took a deep breathe before continuing. "Listen, you have every right to want to beat my ass, but it's not about me right now, it's about Jay." he said, his tone changing to one much more somber. I sat back in my chair as my heart dropped. "What's wrong?" I muttered as I looked at Nalin who was no longer playing.

"I'm at the emergency room right now. I'm assuming no one else was answering because he called me." Zico explained causing me to bring my hand up to my mouth. "Is he okay? I'm on my way now," I tripped over my words as I jumped up and rushed to get Nalin and I's things. "I'm mean it was a pretty bad accident, but I g-" "He was in an accident!? Oh my God! I'm coming now!" I called as I hung the phone up and grabbed Nalin.

•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•

I took deep breathes as tears streamed down my face. I dropped Nalin off at my parents so she wouldn't see Jay in such a state. Finally the elevator door opens and I nearly sprinted through the doors. "Cool it, track star." Zico called as he pulled me back by my hoodie.

I stumbled and turned to look at him. "What room is Jay in?" I ask, out of breath. Zico frowns slightly and spoke softly. "Bryce, I don't think you should-" "Where is my boyfriend?!" I asked a bit louder as a lump formed in my throat. Zico sighed and walked past me. I followed him down the hall to room 243.

Zico took a deep breath before opening the door. I was prepared for the worst as I crept in the room. Instead of a lifeless Jay, I was met with Dean. I was obviously confused as I stopped in the middle of the room. "Where the hell is Jay?" I asked with a little bass in my voice.

Dean smiled and shrugged. "In the next room," he replied quietly. I ran my hands over my face. "I'm leaving then," I mumbled as I reached for the door handle to find it was locked. I scoffed as I turned back around. "Stop getting Zico to do your dirty work you little bitch." I spat as I walked over to him.

Hyuk chuckled and nodded. "I've missed you and your sass," he said causing me to hum. "Great, I haven't missed you at all." I smiled. Dean nodded. "I have a proposition for you. Leave Jay-" "Hell no! He's the only man that's ever treated me right." I cut him off causing Hyuk to stand up and strut over to me.

"If you don't, I'll leak the personal information of all of H1gher Music and AOMG. I'll also ensure something much worse happens to Jay. This little accident was a warning." Dean said as he unlocked the door and walked out. I stood in shock as I thought over my options.