Chapter 7a

Two weeks later

Khushi and kids had well settled in the Raizada Mansion. Now the kids are the Apple of everyone's eyes. The whole family pampered them. Arnav and Khushi were happy seeing their kids happy.

In these two weeks, Arnav tried to make Khushi feel special in small small ways. He wasn't hesitant to show his love and care for her. He expressed his love in every way possible.

Though Khushi liked his efforts, she didn't showed it. She was too scared to bare her heart and getting heartbroken again. She didn't let go of her inhibitions but silently admired his efforts to pacify her.

Arnav did everything that he could to show how much Khushi and kids are important for him. He spent his maximum time with them. He took them out for dinners, movies, shopping, park etc. He was trying his level best to cover up for the four years that he lost with them.

Three days after wedding, Khushi rejoined her work. But she was surprised when the Kashyaps informed her of their plans to shift to Delhi as Randhir was posted here after his long leave. More than Khushi, Lavanya was thrilled as she would get to meet her best friend cum sister. So finally both the best friends were again together and started working together.

In these two weeks, another good thing happened was Payal and Akash announced their impending parenthood. All were happy for the to be parents.

Khushi took it upon herself to take care of her pregnant best friend. She took up all the household chores on herself so that Payal gets maximum rest. Even the elder Raizada ladies supported Khushi in her decision and helped her in every way possible.

Arnav, though happy for his brother, was slightly sad thinking how had missed all these beautiful moment with Khushi. He felt more guilty for not being there with her when Khushi needed him the most. He decided to love Khushi and Kids more and shower them with all the happiness, to make it upto them.

Like that two weeks passed. Two days before, a suggestion came NK that a family photoshoot should be done so that the photos of the new members could also be added in the family photographs. Everyone agreed for it.

So finally the whole family was ready for the photoshoot. NK was ready with his professional camera. Even Shyam and Anjali were invited as they could also take some pics. The whole family was dressed elegantly. The kids looked cute in their little outfits which their Dada had specially designed for them.

All were happily posing for the photos when an uninvited guest entered inside Raizada Mansion. Seeing Meera, everyone's expression changed. Nobody knew what to do.

Due to some professional commitments, Meera was in New York for the past two months. So she was unaware of all the things that happened in her absence. Neither the incidents at the birthday party nor Arnav-Khushi's marriage.

Some didn't even liked her presence after realizing that all that happened with Khushi was due to the misunderstanding created by her. Arnav was angry at her for misleading him. He almost loathed her sight. Payal and Shyam didn't like her presence knowing that it was because of her, their best friend or sister had suffered so much.

Anjali had an altogether different emotion. She couldn't understand how to react to her once best friend. The realization that because of this same best friend, so many people had suffered, made her feel disgusted of her.

Anjali somewhere still felt guilty that although indirectly but somewhere she was also responsible for the ruined relation of her brother and Khushi. It was due to the misunderstanding created by her this best friend regarding her that was the reason for all the sufferings of Khushi.