Note and Explanation

Dear Readers,

I am writing this note to say a very important thing to everyone. As some of you might be knowing, I was told that my this story 'The Toxic Love' is plagiarized and I have copied it from another story named "Chrysalis" from another site. I don't know why anybody felt that. I have tried explaining but the writer is still sticking to the fact that I copied.

I tried explaining her that I haven't taken any part or portion of this story from another story. But they are not understanding. As I have already said, I have read her story. But it was two months back. I didn't even remember the story while I was writing my story. I read many Arshi stories from different sites. Likewise I read her story also. I don't remember all those stories. I remembered the story only because of it's unique title, otherwise some bits and parts, other than that I didn't even knew what her story was while I wrote my story.

After I was told that the story was plagiarized, I went back and read the story again. I noticed some similar incidents. I tried explaining her why those similar incidents are there in my story, but she's still asking why I have written my story like this. I tried explaining her and even briefed her the plot of my story which is entirely different but still she is not understanding. Now I am tired of explaining.

I didn't change any part of my story because I simply couldn't do it. My story is like that. If I change even a single part, the whole plot of the story will be ruined. So finally I have decided that I will publish my whole story once and for all and end it. I didn't wanted to disappoint those readers who liked my story and wanted me to continue it. So I am completing my story for them.

I hope my readers like my story. And for those who still think that I have copied my story, I am saying this. I am fed up of this accusation of plagiarism. I couldn't take any more blames. So I have decided that I will take off this story from Wattpad. But before that I am giving this explanation why I wrote this story and why my story is like this. I am going to explain about each and every part of this story.

Explanation

First of all the main plot of this story is two things. One is the struggles of a single mother and second that of an obsessed lover.

• Khushi is the single mother and Meera is the obsessed lover. In every story we see Shyam being the obsessed lover. I wanted to write a story in which Arnav has an obsessed lover. So I started this story
• Arnav and Anjali's character - Arnav and Anjali's character, as I have said it's taken from the serial just that they had a proper family with loving and caring parents. Anjali being limp, weak, getting easily manipulated, everything is similar to serial. I just wanted to give and new dimension to Anjali's character by making her strong. Anjali was limp because it was very necessary for my story. A rich girl from a well to do family, beautiful and good hearted, being weak and easily manipulated, wouldn't have matched. She needed some weakness which Meera could take advantage of. Anjali being molested was also equally important as that was what the entire plot of the story is based. A planned molestation to be exact. Arnav's character is also similar to that from serial. A overprotective brother who would go to any extend for his sister. But here Arnav's love and hatred are extreme. He would give his life for his love and at the same time he would ruin the same love for his hatred. He had extreme emotions. Like in serial, Arnav could go to any extend to hurt Khushi for Anjali. Anjali is also so fragile that she would try to take her life if she is instigated or if something happens just like in serial how she tried to kill her baby. The characters are completely taken from the serial.

• Khushi's character- Khushi's character is portrayed that way because it was very necessary. She was central character. She had to be wrong at the same time correct. I was asked why Khushi had uncaring parents and was brought up by her maternal family. Then it was also very necessary. My story is based on single mothers. For that Khushi's family to be uncaring and cruel was necessary. I don't think a loving and caring family would throw their 18 year old pregnant daughter out of their house in the middle of night. I mean what logic is that. Also in my story, both Khushi's paternal and maternal family was introduced. Her paternal family had Madhumathi and Shyam. Madhumathi is obviously Shashi's sister. It was like that. I made Shyam her son. Khushi's brother. Why Khushi was brought up by her maternal family. Then her maternal family didn't had only her grandparents but her Mama-Mami or you can say Ma-Papa also. I know I said she was brought up by her grandparents, but I thought that I will introduce the family properly in Khushi's character Sketch. But then it also was misunderstood. I wanted to give Khushi a proper upbringing and good values so that they were included. Khushi's parents character is completely negative. The usual high society people with their norms of society status and goodwill. Who can go to any extend for money and power. It was simply that. Khushi, I wanted to have a strong character. Not a puppet in their hands. She had to be independent, fighter, and courageous. She also had to have black shades to make Arnav believe that Khushi was wrong. Both were necessary. So her character is such. A girl looking rude, dark, arrogant and bratty from outside but an innocent, loving and caring from inside. If I would have made Khushi completely dark then there's no justification for the wrong did to her. If I make Khushi completely good, then there is no justification for Arnav no believing her and accusing her. Each and every part of Khushi's character was relevant in my story.

• Shyam's character- Shyam character is another criticized character of my story. Why Khushi had brother like relationship with a man engaged to Anjali. If you read the story, you will understand how much Shyam's character is important. I wanted to give Shyam, a good character. So made his character. Always Shyam being wrong is not necessary right. So in my story Shyam's good. He has relation with all three main characters of the story. From start to end, he play crucial character. Shyam's Khushi's brother who always supports her and stand with her in her miseries. Shyam's Arnav's best friend who help Arnav when he is in any trouble and cools him down when he is extremely angry. A proper friend with solution for every problem. Shyam's Anjali's husband who makes her meet Khushi and indirectly becomes a reason for the misunderstanding between Arshi clearing. He supports his wife when she breaks down and go hysterical. His character is a complete positive character who always thinks rationally and have proper presence of mind in every issue. He can be angry, funny, loving, caring everything.

• Finally Meera's character- This character, many felt that I have copied it. But guys, I can only say that it is entirely my creation. The girl has shades which is unpredictable. She might seem innocent, troubled, loving, caring, angry everything. But her character is so mysterious. With every chapter, the mystery level increases. In the first three chapters, you felt the character exactly similar to in Chrysalis but it was the plot of my story. I didn't copy it from any story. I have made her character as such. You will see her innocent when everything that she loves is snatched off and she is angry, and have hatred. You might see her different from beginning to ending. In first chapter, she is a girl who is angry on her best friend for ignoring her, then we see her as persistent lover, who even after being ignored and rejected by Arnav several times is still behind him. In second chapter, we will go back to flashback where she will accuse Khushi and manipulate Arnav to believe Khushi as culprit but still seem innocent and reluctant. Many asked me why Meera was the one who said everything to Arnav. But then it was necessary. Her mistakes were what gave her away. She in spite of knowing that she could get caught she accused Khushi in front of Arnav and she unknowingly say Khushi's truth to Anjali. Just as Arnav believing Khushi was wrong was important for the story, as much Meera accusing Khushi was also important. Anjali could have accused Khushi but then the plot would be ruined. First of all Anjali had to trust Khushi and clear the misunderstanding between Arshi. If Anjali itself would blame her, then the misunderstanding wouldn't have been cleared and Meera's true color wouldn't have come out in front of the family. Meera seems so innocent in third chapter and she is revealed as the vamp in seventh chapter. In third chapter, I wanted to portray how Meera looked to the world. The innocent girl. But in seventh it shows how she is from inside. A person who is heartless, obsessed, manipulative and completely negative.

• In this story there are a very important point you would see. The contrast between Khushi and Meera's character. On one side is Khushi who might look bad and negative from outside but is actually innocent and pure. And other side is Meera, she looks fragile, innocent, loving, caring from outside but inside she is heartless and manipulative.

So Readers, I have explained almost everything that was asked to me. Here after I won't give any explanations. I am fed up of people telling me that I have copied it from another story. I have a very busy schedule. In between that I try to update my stories. This was supposed to my first SS. But unfortunately it had ended like this. I have decided that I will be publishing this whole story once and for all in Wattpad for one week. Next week, I will delete this story from Wattpad and then I won't be publishing it again ever in any other site. I will continue with my other two stories or a new story may be in future.

I have given this explanation before deleting it so that nobody start accusing me again. This story will be on wattpad till 9th December 2017. On 10th December 2017, I will delete it. I hope all my readers would be able to read this story before that.
Thank You