LadyNoir

This is based off one of my favorite comics. Hope you all enjoy! I'm also up for requests, so feel free to comment on what ship you want next! Anyways, on with the story!

"Papa! When I grow up, I'm going to meet my prince, and my one true love! Just like in the story!" I exclaimed happily as my papa closed the book. 

"He's going to be very handsome and dreamy too, right!?" 

"Yes! You definitely will one day, sweetie!" He set the book on the table next to me. 

"But you know Marinette, there's going to be a lot of handsome princes out there, you won't be able to find him easily. 

Your true love doesn't have to be handsome or dreamy. The most important thing about the prince you need to look for . . . 

Is someone who is brave, kind, selfless, protective . . . But most importantly, 

<><><>

"Someone who is always going to be there by your side." I mumbled almost inaudibly as I looked away from Chat's loving green eyes. 

"Ready to go m'lady?" Chat held his hand out to me as I bit my lip and looked back into his forest green eyes. 

"Lets go kitty." I said as Igrabbed his hand that was outstretched. He has always been there for me. 

Sorry It was short. I didn't have a whole lot of motivation to write a chapter from the top of my head, but I puuuurrrr~omise that next chapter will be longer.  

Stay safe and arm my Cinnamon Rolls!~

Author~Chan