MariChat

So sorry for not updating in a while, but I hope I will have a set and stone schedule later on. I thank you all for understanding the delay. Anyways, on with the chapter!

>>>Marinete's POV<<<

I flopped down on my pink bed, embracing my body pillow in a tired manner while throwing my backpack on the floor below me. 

"Ugh, I'm so done with school. Why do Finals even exist! I barely had time to study yesterday and the Final is tomorrow!" I yelled into the body pillow, my voice muffled.

"I'm sure you'll do great on the Biology Final, Marinette. Just skip out on patrol for tonight, I'm sure Chat Noir will be fine on his own. Besides, there hasn't been any Akuma attacks as of late, so it's a win-win!" 

"More like a win-lose. I don't know how I'm going to fit all that knowledge in my head in one night!" 

"You can do it, Mari, just get started right away!" Tikki flew to my backpack and unzipped it, revealing several binders and crumpled note sheets. 

"You'll do just fine! The English Final should be a sinch and the only thing you really have to worry about is the Biology Final. Like I said, get started right away."

I groaned and put the body pillow aside, grabbing my pink backpack. Tikki then grabbed my quite large Biology binder and set it on my bed for me to study

I looked down at my binder hesitantly. "This is gonna be a while." I huffed and opened the cover, causing several sheets to fly out. 

>>>Time Ship<<< (Haaaa. See what I did there? I can be funny.)

I heald my temple as I stared down at my papers filled with who knows what. "I barely even made a dent!" I clicked off my light and closed my binder for now. 

"Mari, what are you doing, you still have a lot of work to do!" Tikki nudged me gently. 

"I need to take a break." I yawned. "I swear if I keep up at this rate, my brain is gonna explode." I got up lazily from my bed. 

Tikki then nodded and followed me down the trap door to the kitchen. 

"Wow, it's late. I didn't think I studied for this long." I looked at the digital clock on the microwave. 

"I know, it's already 10:40 and your parents are already asleep." Tikki flew above the fridge. 

I then opened the refrigerator, dim yellow light illuminating throughout the dark kitchen while I scanned the contents of it for a bit. 

After moments of contemplating with myself on what to eat, I soon chose a yogurt and walked back upstairs with a spoon in hand. 

I opened the trap door to my pink room, immediately feeling a cold crisp breeze graze my face. "Huh, that's odd, I don't remember opening my trap door." I jumped onto my bed and closed the trap door quickly, making sure not to let any warm air escape. 

I then flopped back down onto my pink bed, opening the foil lid to my yogurt. "Alright, back to work." I ate a spoonful of the orange sherbert flavored yogurt and flipped open my Biology binder. 

I was about to do another problem but felt another cold breeze reach my face, but looked up and saw the trap door was closed. 

"T-Tikki?" I whispered suspiciously while looking around me to find her. She probably found a place to hide, but why? After moments of being alone in my dark bedroom, my heart started to race nervously. 

I looked around the dimly-lit room and saw shadows dancing across the walls, my heart still racing. 

I looked back down at my work but couldn't concentrate as I saw another shadow.