Adrienette

WARNING: Suicidal thoughts and actions, if you are not okay with reading that kind of stuff, you can skip it, I will notify you all where it will be. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Hopefully you have the patience to read this chapter, its freakin long. 

----------------

Every thought is a battle,

Every breath is a war,

And I don't think

I'm winning anymore.

----------------

>>>Adrien's POV<<<

"Thanks again, Gorilla" I thanked him. I call him gorilla because he is huge and never speaks. I guess the description fits perfectly. I held on tightly to the strap of my bag and walked away from the car.

Once he drove away, I waved and continued towards the school.

"Hey dude! What's up?" I felt and arm go around my shoulder and aromatically knew it was Nino. 

"The usual." I sighed. "Oh, your father's still not letting you hang out with people? I swear, your father is such a hermit, locked up in his office all day"

"Yeah" We continued to walk up the steps and walked through the doors of the school. 

"He thinks people are a bad influence and too stressful. Natalie even said that too much stress causes pimples." I sighed. 

"Dude, that's not even logical. I mean, stress does do that from time to time, but that shouldn't stop you from hanging out with people, God."

"I know, I don't even get pimples! And I'm stressed 25/8!"

"Whatever dude, your father is still bogus, lame, and whack." Nino shut his locker while I grabbed my stuff for our first period class. 

"Lets just hope that today will be a better day, both at school and at home." I sighed and walked off, Nino close behind me. 

"Don't worry bro, you'll find a way to convince your father one of these days." Nino placed his hand on my shoulder. 

"Yeah." I said as I pushed open the heavy door to the classroom. Once we noticed we were late, we attempted to creep along to our seats without being noticed. 

With Ms. Mendeleiev occupied with writing the lesson on the board, I should get the the seat flawlessly. 

I continued to walk along the wall of the room. So far so good. But as if my luck could get any better, I tripped slightly but I caught myself with ease. 

"Mr. Agreste! If your coming into class late, at least do it silently. Now please, take a seat." Ms. Mendeleiev turned back to the bored and continued what she was doing. 

After mumbling under my breath, I took a seat in my usual spot in front of Marinette and next to Nino. 

Hmmm. I wonder what I'm gonna have for lunch today. Maybe I'll buy a croissant from the Dupain-Chang bakery. Those things are freakin heaven. 

I got snapped out of my delicious croissant thoughts as Mrs. Mendeleiev turned around from the board and looked at me specifically, giving me that do-your-work-or-I'm-writing-you-up stare.

"Mr. Agreste, would you care to tell me the Arithmetic Explicit and Recursice formulas?" Ms. Mendeleiev questioned. 

Alright homeschooling, don't fail me now. When I was home schooled, my father always taught me a grade level higher, so I guess it will finally pay off.