MariChat

Thank you all for waiting so patiently in my absence. It's been very hard to come up with stories, and I lost a crap ton of motivation to even write. But the more I thought about it, I love writing. I genuinely enjoy it, so I'm going to continue. Prepare yourselves because I don't know what this chapter is going to be yet. Its probably going to be bad lol😜

Let's gOoooooO~

>>>Marinette's POV<<<

Ever since I was little, I've hated being home alone. There's something about it that makes my stomach flip over itself, and the hairs of my arms stand on end. When you are home alone, you hear every little thing whether it's the settling of the house of the moaning of the wind outside. 

But this time was different. When I'm home alone, I'm normally with Tikki. This time, she's reuniting with the other Kwami's at Master Fu's place. 

So it's just me. 

Alone. 

In my house. 

With my sewing supplies (Obviously). 

At night.

I carefully press down on the foot pedal while moving the delicate fabric along the foot of the sewing machine, the only noise being the soft hum of the machine moving the bobbin's thread along. 

Sewing helps keep my mind off of things and helps to keep me busy because I'm doing multiple things at once.

I pause for a brief moment, running a hand through my hair that I kept down for tonight, my hair falling away from my face in delicate wisps

*Thump* I turn around violently in my chair when I hear a loud noise resonate through my room. 

Was that from outside? 

When nothing else happens, I take a deep breath and turn back around to finish my work. Maybe it's nothing. Who knows, maybe a bird flew in the window?

I shrug and grab a pin cushion from a drawer and begin pinning the outfit together. 

It's spirit week at my school, and a few days from now is superhero day. So, I decided to go as Chat Noir gender-bent. 

I smile to myself when the thought comes to my mind. Chat Noir is someone who has been very close to me the past few years, and I've really come to admire him in more ways than one. 

My smile grows bigger as I remember all those times he flirted with me as Ladybug, and all those times he has made me feel special. No matter how many times I've rejected him, I may have developed the smallest, tiniest, tidbit of feelings for him. 

I've told myself several times that I am loyal to Adrien, and I still am. But he doesn't notice me as much anymore after Kagami got in the picture.

She always finds a way to keep me away from Adrien while she gets closer to him. It's not that I've given up, it just that I've come to terms that he won't notice me as long as she is there to push me away. 

*Squeaaaaaaaaak* Another ominous noise snaps me out of my thoughts.

Was that my trap door? I look over at the trap door that leads to my balcony, the cold air kissing my face. But why is it open? It shouldn't open on its own. That's impossible!

With shaky hands, hesitant movements and the open trap door above me, I climb up to my bed to check things out but nothing was on my balcony. 

But why did it open on its own?

Is something in my room?

I look back towards my sewing machine, debating whether or not I should get back to sewing, but I decide against it. 

Instead, I shrink in the corner where my bed meets the wall, my heart practically beating out of my chest. 

"W-what the hell is going on," I mutter to myself, my voice audibly cracking and my fingers clenching the sheets below me. I know something is not right. I feel it in my gut. 

"Aww, is my pretty purrr~incess scared?" A smooth yet provocative voice says from next to me. 

My heart beats faster as a recognize the voice and I look to the side, but no one is there. 

I try to says something--anything--but my words get choked in the back of my throat as I run a hand through my now disheveled hair.

Then there is silence.

Pin-drop silence. Not even the shuffling of feet or the hum of the heater in my room.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?~" A claw traces my jawline as I shrink further into the corner while closing my eyes tightly. 

"Ch-Chat? W-what ar-are you doing? What do you want?" I asked, my voice coming out smaller than intended. 

I hissed in pain when he traces my jawline again, but this time, blood is drawn which sends a shiver down my spine. 

"All I could ever want is you, M'lady, ~"

My eyes dart open at those words--the words Chat Noir uses on Ladybug.

Does he know?

He grins a Cheshire-like grin, his eyes glistening in the moonlight as he glared down at me. "Chat! Your eyes...." I shrank away from him, noticing that his eyes color changed from their normal electric green to a vibrant gold. 

"I see you finally noticed. You see, good 'ol Hawk Moth gave me an outfit change. You like? I personally think it's a step up from that mangy black alley-cat. And by the way, it's Blanc. Chat Blanc." He smirked. 

He's Akumatized. But why? 

Before I could question Chat, he pulled me closer to him, our faces inches apart. "You will be mine, Princess. No one will take you away from me this time." He caressed my cheek with his claws that soon dug into my skin. "I will make sure of it."

Tears stung my eyes as I struggled to push him off me, but I soon prevailed. "This isn't you! Why....why are you doing this!?" Salty tears rolled down my cheeks and soon met with the blood on my face. 

"Because I love you, Marinette. Don't you see? Everything I do is for you." He said, malice lacing his tone. 

"No..." I need to get out of here. I need to find Tikki and get my Chat Noir back. 

Chat Blanc crept closer to me, his white suit becoming visible as he did so. But what I didn't notice before was the blood stained all over his suit and his staff behind him. "All of this is for you."

He's insane. 

Apparently insane for me. 

"And you're next, Bugaboo,~" He winked.

And he's willing to kill me.