[1]

"Steve, do you really think this is a good idea? I mean, we're breaking so many laws right now

"Steve, do you really think this is a good idea? I mean, we're breaking so many laws right now." Sam said nervously.

"Oh yes, because HYDRA is going to arrest us for breaking into S.H.I.E.L.D." Bucky said sarcastically.

"Guys, come on. I just need to see if she's there, believe it or not, we do need her." Steve said as they all approached an abandoned S.H.I.E.L.D. facility.

Once they were inside, it didn't take too long to find her since she was the only living thing in there.
She seemed to be inside some sort of water chamber, she looked as though she was sleeping.

"This her?"
"Yeah, we need to wake her up! Bucky, think you can do that?"

"Bucky, think you can do that? What do I look like a clown?" Bucky sassed Steve.

Bucky began detaching the cords that would help wake the girl up.

"Did it work? It doesn't look like it worked."

Bucky was about to say something snarky when the glass chamber exploded.

Everything was alright but then she went to try and attack Steve, she shot multiple light beams at him, missing twice and barely grazing him the last time.
After the last light beam was shot, Steve hit her on the head with his shield causing her to fall unconscious. All three men eyed the girl cautiously in case she tried out for another round.

"Okay, I apologize for my language Steve but, what the fuck was that?"

"The kid was probably scared and was trying to protect herself. Let's take her to the base before she wakes back up." Steve said as he carried her to the quinjet.

When the girl woke up she was tied to a chair, she looked around, she saw the men that woke her up.
"Who are you, guys?" She asked confused as to what was going on.

"I'm Steve Rogers and these two are Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson. I'd like to recruit you for a battle that is going to happen sometime in the near future."

"I'm Serena Adams, but call me Rena."

"That's a really pretty name," Bucky said randomly.
"If I go with you, what's in it for me?"

"Whatever you need, I'll get it for you," Steve promised.

"I'll go with you but, only if you find my father," Serena said seriously, Steve nodded letting her know he agreed to the terms.

"I'm gonna assume that you need more help with controlling your abilities so I'm gonna have you train with another member of our group, her name is Wanda," Steve said as untied and lead Rena towards Wanda's room.

Steve and Serena reach Wanda's room and knock on her door and hear a soft,"come in, it's open!"

They walk in and Steve says,"Hey Wanda, this is Serena, I was wondering if you'd be able to help her with getting at least some control over her abilities?"

"Of course, Steve."

With a small nod and smile Steve left the room and Serena anxiously turned her attention to Wanda.
"So, tell me about these abilities of yours."

AN: I hope you guys like it so far!! It'll only get better from here also it's kinda a slow burn story