[6]

Serena had been reading a book on Greek Mythology when she heard the sound of heavy boots headed towards her door, she sat up straight as she closed her book

Serena had been reading a book on Greek Mythology when she heard the sound of heavy boots headed towards her door, she sat up straight as she closed her book. She heard the pin for her room being used, 5-4-3-2, when the door opened, she saw that it was Doctor Petrov.

"Hello, little one." Doctor Petrov said softly as he approached her.
"Are we doing another check up?" Serena asked softly.

Doctor Petrov nodded as he took her hand and lead her out of her room, there were two guards waiting outside, as usual. Serena had been at shield for two years now, and even though she said the guards weren't needed they always showed up.
The doctor always took her to a secluded lab and they were the only ones there, the guards waited outside.

Serena still remember the first time she came here, she was overwhelmed by all the equipment around the room, Doctor Petrov had a pin that was on the wall, it was kind of odd. It was like an octopus but with a human skull, She asked him about it he told her it was a family heirloom.

"Okay, Serena. Today we're going to be checking on how well your body can withstand electroshock, alright?"
"Yes, Doctor Petrov." Serena answered quietly.
"Alright, Serena. I'm gonna hook you up to a machine that's going to help you breathe while you're in the water tank. Now, don't freak out when I turn the machine on, you're going to receive tiny shocks of electricity but, it shouldn't hurt you too much." Doctor Petrov said as he hooked me up and went to turn on the machine.

He lied, Serena felt everything; every shock that went through her body after about the fifteenth shock her body started to go numb from the pain but, somehow her body was still withstanding the shocks.

"I'm gonna turn up the machine to the next level, Ms. Adams. It should only feel like a tiny pinch though so bear with it."

Serena couldn't answer but when the shocks increased, it felt more like being stabbed than being pinched. Serena wasn't aware of how long this was going to last. It felt like she had been in the water for hours, the doctor increased the shocks five more times.
She should be dead but for some reason she's not, when she was let out of the water she fell to the floor. The doctor said it was because of the intensity of the shocks.

Doctor Petrov walked to the metal cabinet that held a bunch of syringes, he grabbed one of the syringes with a peculiar lilac colored liquid inside of it.

"This should help with the pain, little one. The procedure is done, in one hour the guards will take you back to your room." Petrov stated and he injected the lilac 'medicine'  into her neck and turned to leave the room.

"Thank you, Mister Petrov." Serena said quietly.

Upon hearing those words Vlad Petrov stopped as he felt an urge of guilt run over his body, he felt awful about what he had been doing to this girl for the past two years but, he couldn't worry about the casualties all he could worry about is the goal, create a new weapon for Hydra.

AN; Back at it again with a flashback, I wonder what is in the syringe, and as you can tell Petrov knows what he's doing is wrong but obviously all he cares about is Hydra so he's going to continue to do all these things to her. This honestly hurt to write because Serena is literally my baby. See ya next babes! ❤️