[5]

"So, Romanoff told you that the little redhead was your kid and you still sent her to the prison?" Rhodey asked slightly confused

"Look, Rhodey I want to make sure for a fact that she's my kid before I tell her I'm her father," Tony said trying to find any information on the kid's mother or the kid.

Tony had gotten somewhere when he finally realized who was the mother of his supposed child.

"It's Danielle. Rhodey, Danielle is her mother."
"Wait, Dani? Like hot redhead Dani?"
"No, Dani with the crazy hair." Tony sassed.
"If, Danielle is the kid's mother I have to be her father. We were basically together without the title of being together."

As time passed, Tony discovered so much about his daughter like the fact that her name was Serena and that he was listed as her biological father in her birth certificate.

He really couldn't understand why Danielle had robbed him of the opportunity of caring for his child. Even though, Tony couldn't even imagine settling down at that time in his life, he would've for a child of his.

"Rhodey, I'm gonna get a few documents and go to the prison." Tony said.
"Alright man, go get your little girl." Rhodey said proudly.
Tony laughed shakily as he walked out of the hospital room and headed out as he made a very important call.

Serena felt coldness around her, it reminded her of the time when the doctor would put her in a water chamber and try to see how her body reacted to freezing temperatures. She could hear everything around her, like how Wanda and Scott were worrying about her. There was a different voice, it sounded like the man that Steve was fighting, why was he here?

"What do you need? They feed you yet?" Tony asked.
"You're the good cop, now?" Sam scoffed.
"I'm just the guy who wants to know where Steve went." Tony answered.
"Well you better go get a bad cop because you're going to have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass to get information out of me." Sam said heatedly.
"Well, I just knocked out the A of their AV. We've got about 30 seconds before they realize it's not their equipment."

Sam was just about to start telling Tony everything he knew when he noticed from the corner of his eye that Serena's water-filled glass container was starting to crack.

"Ah, shit." Sam muttered.
"What?" Tony asked.

"It's Serena, her glass tube is cracking. She might be having another episode. Which is the perfect time for her to freak out, because the only person who can calm her down is Barnes." Sam said as he put all of his attention on Serena, Tony did as well.

Serena had finally come to and realized that she was in some sort of water tank, she began to freak out and thrash around. Without realizing it, she had started to use her powers to cause the water tank to crack and break apart until she was surrounded by glass and water on the floor.

"Where's Bucky?" Serena said shakily.
"He's safe, Rena. He's with Steve."
"I... I need Bucky. I'm having trouble breathing a bit." Serena said frantically feeling cold all over.
" I can take you to him, I just need to talk to Ross first." Tony said as he gulped.

"Ross, I'm going to need you to release Serena Adams." Tony stated.
"Under whose orders?" Ross scoffed.
"Under my orders, that's my daughter in there." Tony fired back as he showed the proof that Serena was in fact, his daughter.

Serena's cell was opened and she was then taken to a room where Tony was waiting for her.

"How'd you get me out, they told me only a parent or guardian could do so." Serena asked curiously.
"I was able to do so because I'm your father, Serena." Tony said shakily yet firmly.

AN; and the plot thickens 👀 I'm sorry I hadn't posted in awhile was working and doing christmas stuff but here's the new chapter, what do you think will happen next? Will Tony take her back to The Avengers tower or with him to Siberia?