[4]

"Alright, Serena

"Alright, Serena. so, you'll head out with Clint and Wanda to get the last member of our team," Steve said.

"No, I wanna stay with you and Bucky," Serena said almost immediately.

"I wish you could stay with us too, kiddo... but, you might be needed over with Clint." Bucky told Serena as he got down to her level and smiled softly at her.

Serena nodded slightly as she left with Clint and Wanda but, every five seconds she decided to look back at Bucky.

Once they were gone and out of site, Steve said,"I'm pretty sure Rena likes you the most out of all of us."
Bucky just rolled his eyes and responded with,"Can't say I blame her, Rogers."

Serena was beyond bored at the airport, she went with Clint and Wanda to pick up some guy named Scott. At the moment he was asleep in the van, so Serena was pretty darn bored.

As she slammed her head against the door of the van Steve came driving towards them in a tiny little car. She didn't know whether to laugh or be impressed. She got out of the van with Clint and Wanda just in time for all three of the men to get out as well.

"How's the new recruit?" Steve asked.

"He's rarin' to go, had to put a little coffee in him but, he should be good,"
The new guy, Scott, jolted up as Clint opened the door and asked as he got out of the van," What time zone is this?"
The newbie froze abruptly realizing he was face to face with the Captain America.

"Captain America!" Scott said shockingly.
"Mr. Lang." Steve greeted.
"It's an honor, I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow, this is awesome!"
Scott turned to Wanda and said,"Captain America. I know you too, you're great." Then he turned to Serena and had a look of confusion,"I don't believe I've met or even heard about you though."

Serena smirked and said,"I'm new."

Scott had already turned over to Steve, once again, and said,"Look, I know you know a lot of super people, so thinks for thanking of me."

"Hey, man!"
"What's up, Tic Tac?"
"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..."
"It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again."

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked.
"Something about psycho-assassins." Scott said.
"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man."
"Yeah, well, what else is new?"

"We should get moving." Bucky states.
"We got a chopper lined up." Clint says.

Suddenly a man on the intercom began talking and Serena understood everything he said, even though, he was speaking German.