epilogue.

Six months later

Six months later...

Serena had gotten used to not feeling the bond with Bucky over time, she had also gotten closer to Peter and his friend, Ned; as well, as her father.
Her relationship with Peter was for the most part platonic, if you could call him staring at her longingly, platonic.
It also became known that like her father, she excelled in anything that came her way. When she was with shield she took her time to read engineering manuscripts for 'fun.'

She seemed to get used to life with Tony pretty well, of course she missed Wanda and Steve. Heck, she even missed Scott and Barton but, she knew that for the time being she wouldn't be able to see them.
Most days, Tony let his daughter help him in the lab since their intelligence levels were pretty similar but today he brought Natasha back to train her. Serena didn't like it but she allowed it since, it was needed.
When Natasha arrived, the tension between the two redheads was as cold as ice.
"Serena." Natasha greeted.
"Agent Romanoff." Serena replied back.
"You know why I'm here, yes?"
"You're here to train me."
"Yes, I know I can't help with your abilities but, I can train you physically."

Serena didn't respond she simply nodded and walking into one of the many training rooms. Serena readied her fighting position and went to sneak a punch to Natasha's stomach, it was a failed attempt.

Serena so into the fight she didn't notice the three figures at the door. They weren't acknowledged until Serena threw Natasha over her shoulder, even though she landed on her feet. Serena looked up and saw her father accompanied by Nick Fury and a woman that looked familiar.

"Hey dad, what's Fury doing here? Thought he was dead." Serena asked.
"Fury wanted to speak to us."  Tony said.
"It seems you're doing well Serena, I want to apologize for the way agents treated you when shield was compromised." Fury said as he approached her.
"It's fine, I had a few years to think about it." Serena said sarcastically.

Fury smirked before turning to Tony and said,"Well, one thing for sure... She is definitely your daughter."

"Why are you here?" Tony asked in a serious tone.

Fury sighed deeply before saying,"We need to take her back, she's not stable, Stark."

Upon hearing this, Serena tensed up and said,"I'm not leaving, I want to stay here." Serena's abilities were beginning to get all over the place. Tables and chairs outside of the training room were hovering and rotating in similar patterns.
"Stark, look around you! Her abilities are triggered by emotions. That is dangerous, she could really hurt someone." Fury said to Tony, hoping he'd see why Serena had to go back.
"Fury, this is my kid. I can't let you take her, I can help her here. She is staying with me." Tony stated.

The woman that was still at the doorway approached Tony, Serena and Natasha and said,"She's not just your kid, Tony. She's mine too. Hello, sunshine."

Serena stared at the woman in front of her, this stranger was her mother. The woman that abandoned her at the age of four.

"Why are you here?" Serena said tensely.

"I came for you, to fix what was broken, sunshine." Danielle said simply.

"No. You don't get to just show up in my life and decide you want me. You gave me up, when I needed you! You left me... you left me alone, you sent me away! How could you do that?" Serena shouted at Danielle, while she was shouting at her sparks of power beams were starting to appear in her hands.

"Serena, I had to leave you! You were too much to handle. You were too powerful! I was worried you'd accidentally hurt Amara!" Danielle tried to explain.

"Oh, so the life of your girlfriend is more important than me, your daughter."

"No, I love you! You are my entire world but I thought shield would not only be beneficial for Amara and me but, you too. I did this for you, sunshine!" Danielle yelled at Serena.

Serena breathed deeply before saying,"Even if I do forgive you, I am not leaving. I want to be with my dad."

"You want to stay with him? Alright but, stay in contact with me." Danielle stated as left the room and walked down to the lobby to make a call.

"Hey, it's me, they bought it. We're in, Hail Hydra." Danielle said on the phone before hanging up and walking out the door to catch a cab.

Fury looked at Tony and said,"Stark, I can't let Serena be with you."

"Why? She is my flesh and blood. She is the most important person to me, I can monitor her here at the tower. I can help her adjust and if I really need help, I'll call you for help but, she's staying." Tony said firmly being clear on Serena staying with him.

"Alright, fine. She'll stay with you. Goodbye, Serena." Fury said with a sigh and a nod in Serena's direction before leaving the Tony with his daughter and Ms. Romanoff.

AN; Alright this puts an end to book one of Project Rena and I can't wait to start book two. Two things you can expect are relationships Serena has with Peter and Tony. I might even add Natasha into it to give Serena some advice on boys, who knows... but thanks for joining me on the ride. I truly appreciate it! peace until next time!!