Chapter 4: Phase Four

WARNING: THERE IS A MORBID SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER! SKIP WHEN GIVEN THE WARNING IF YOU WISH TO SKIP IT! THERE WILL ALSO BE AN END POINT TO IT!

__Mystique's POV__

"Only the Forth Phase and Final Phase remain." Lippo says with a smirk.

I sigh internally.

'So many damn Phases.'

"Two more..." A tall man who is bald and is wearing ninja clothing, mutters.

Lippo then quickly jabs his thumb toward the direction of a island in the distance.

"The Forth Phase will take place over there, on Zevil Island. Let us proceed." Lippo says.

He then gains a serious expression and snaps. A person with a cart comes over and stops it near Lippo. My eyes narrow as I stare at the box on the cart.

"I will need you to draw lots." Lippo says seriously.

People being to say, "What?" and another person says, "Lots?"

"For what?" A person with the number 52 says.

Lippo then smirks and the sun's glare goes away so I can fully see his brown eyes.

"To determine who will hunt and who will be hunted." He says.

'Oh just great!'

He then gestures to the box.

"In here are twenty-four numbered cards. In other words, your ID numbers are on the cards." Lippo says putting a finger up.

I groan internally.

"Now, I need you each to draw a card, in order by which you exited the tower. Will the first person come forward?" Lippo asks and gestures his hand to the box again with a stone cold expression.

Hisoka and I look at each other as everyone looks around trying to figure out who got there first. A smirk appears on his face.

"Ladies first, Mystique.~" He says teasingly but quietly.

I scoff.

"So be it." I say.

I then begin to walk up to the box and I hear people exchange words out of surprised. Lippo smirks at me.

"I expected nothing less of you Mystique. Although, I have a feeling the others will be quiet surprised by you're, 'little secret'.~" Lippo says mischievously but only loud enough for me to hear.

I give Lippo a deadly look. I swiftly pull out my card and point it at his neck. Lippo flinches and jumps backwards, away from my card. A nervous expression plastered on his face as I let an evil smirk cross my lips.

"Don't think that because I can't hurt you now Lippo, doesn't mean I won't later." I say menacingly.

Lippo gulps softly and I put the card back into the pocket of my cloak. I then put my hand into the box and pull out a card. I then walk back to my spot next to Hisoka who goes to get his card. One by one, everyone grabs a card and goes back to their original standing spot.

"Everyone's taken a card? Then remove the seal from your card." Lippo says.

I then quickly hide my ID number and peel off my seal. I have number 371. ((Let's pretend 'Gittarackur' has a different number.))  I look at my target to see he has black hair that goes down to his shoulders, a brown vest over a tan long sleeved shirt, and grey pants. I can't really see his eyes since they are focused on the card in front of them.