Chapter 6: Broken Memories

A/N: PLEASE READ!!

HELLOS! IT IS I! THE GREAT AND POWERFUL DREAMS ARE MEMORIES! Here to tell you that I don't really feel doing the rest of the final stage in the Hunter's exam due to the fact I would just be pretty much re-writing the episodes and Mystique would just be commenting on it her head. Honestly, that would be pretty boring since I am just re-writing instead of adding anything really exciting... Plus, it would take me a million hours and I know people want me to update this story. I decided that I would skip the rest of the fights to where Gon shows up and tells Illumi to apologize to Killua. I would like to apologize for updating so late. One last thing, THANK YOU! It is crazy that I have 417 reads! I honestly had no idea what was going to happen to this story and I thought no one was going to read it but boy, was I wrong! XD It's nice to know that people having been reading my story along with voting for it! I realize that a lot of people don't read stories that just come out since they are nervous that it isn't going to be good and want to read something that is more well known and has more votes. I mean, I can see were people are coming from. There is always the possibility a story isn't good and rather stick to something that is more well known so they are have a greater chance of reading a good story. But... because all you guys have read this story I have more of a chance of others reading it! Thank you for all the kind comments as well along with the comments telling me to continue! XD I honestly like reading the comments I get since it lets me see how you guys are effected by my story. :3 Welp, I will stop talking now so you guys can actually read the story! Thanks again everyone!  UNTIL NEXT TIME!

OK! I LIED! LAST THING! THANKS TO @Aeshah_Ackerman! She helped me come up with what to do in this chapter and has been super kind and supportive! Thanks a lot friend! 

~Dreams Are Memories

WARNING: GORE, DEATH, AND ABUSE!

__Mystique's POV__

I sit in my chair completely in my own world. 

'Bodoro... I can't believe it... I can't believe he got killed by a freaking eleven year old... And... not by me... I hoped I would be able to kill him one day and make him feel the pain I felt those many many years ago but... that will never happen.'

 I sigh in annoyance getting an curious glance from Hisoka. 

'A freaking kid beat me to him! I mean what the hell?! He was mine! And-'

I am cut off from my thoughts when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I snap my head toward the person to see Hisoka as I expected. I feel my heart flutter slightly but ignore the feeling.

"You alright Mystique?" Hisoka whispers.

I wave my hand.

The words, "I would be lying if I said yes." appear in a light blue color.

Hisoka goes to speak but stops when the door swing open. Issac stops speaking and all eyes go to the door besides Illumi. I don't bother to look since I think Gon has come for 'revenge'. Gon has angry expression on his face and I notice his arm is in a sling. Gon silently walks down the steps toward Illumi.

"Gon." I hear Leorio say.

Gon stops next to Illumi who continues to not look at him.

"Apologize to Killua!" Gon demands.

I groan silently. This kid is an idiot if he thinks Illumi is going to apologize just by telling him to. I look at the door to see Satotz standing there. Illumi then slowly looks at Gon.

"Apologize? For what?" Illumi questions.

I can see Gon tense and Hisoka licks his lips absentmindedly. I smack his arm making him snicker quietly.