Chapter 7: You Are Not As Bad As You Say You Are...

__Mystique's POV__

I look at the others in the room to see torn expressions plastered on their faces. Hisoka is the only one with a darkened expression. I bring my hands up to my face, unable to look at them.

"Please. I do not deserve to live for the deeds I have done, the people I have killed, the hearts I have shattered..." I say brokenly.

"You know we could never k-" Satotz begins but is cut off by Hisoka.

"Prove to me you're a murderer." Hisoka says seriously.

I bring my hands away from my face to show my surprised expression. I did not expect Hisoka to say that. I mean, I expected one to just flat out attack me, not tell me to prove I am a murderer. He knows that. He SHOULD know that.

"Wha-" I begin but I am cut off.

"If you really think you are a murderer, I challenge you to a duel to the death. Kill me and the others will kill you as you ask, if I kill you, well, I kill a murderer." Hisoka says in amused voice.

"Deal." I say quickly.

I swiftly pull out a card. The King of Spades to be exact. 

"I ask of your presence King Of Spades." I whisper to the card.

The card slowly grows into a black snake with spade shaped scales and long threatening fangs. It was elegant yet dangerous looking. It slithers around my arm. I feel my presence darken and my sanity leave me.

"Let's play, shall we?" I question insanely.

Hisoka smirks.

"Let's." Hisoka says with an mischievous expression.

I lunge at Hisoka and attempt to punch him at with an alarming rate.

__Hisoka's POV__

I can feel my eyes widen in surprise as I am barely managing to block her punches. She suddenly drops down and tries to knock me off my feet but I jump in the air, landing behind me on my hand. Suddenly, a card skims my waist quickly. I begin to do whatever I can to dodge her cards but I keep getting scratched. She's too fast... I try to use my bungee gum move but it fails.

'What?! This should be working!'

((Mystique has the ability to cancel the 3 principles if they are affected by her aura. Frankly, Hisoka's 3 principles have been canceled so he is fricked. The only way to be safe is don't get damaged by her cards which also help produce her aura. WHICH HE FAILS TO DO SO. It is little to impossible, to dodge every single card since they can move on their own to a certain extent. Poor poor Hisoka. He is going to die if he keeps this up. Hisoka: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! Author: I am mean like that. Suck it up and try not to die. Hisoka: *Grumbles*))

"This is ridiculous! You cannot beat her!" Lippo yells panicking.

I am suddenly thrown against the wall. Mystique walks toward me with an insane smile as I fall to the floor down from the wall. I scramble to get up and Mystique's snake jumps down from her arm, advancing toward me growing larger and larger in size. 

'I can't beat her...'

The snake then opens its jaws and lunges at me. I grab the snake and hold it away from my face as it snaps it jaws at me. I feel my stomach drop as I feel my grip slipping. I throw the snake as far as I can, only to be met with a hard kick to my side sending me sliding across the floor.

"Stop this madness Mystique!" Issac demands.

Mystique just laughs insanely.

'She is too far gone... She can't hear us.'