Two

Revenge 

Elaija

Slim walked over to me, licking his lips. He smiled and I noticed those gold slugs never wore. I loved when he wore them, it made him look sexier. Not that he wasn't already, it was just one of my favorite accessories on him. He barely even wore them.

I stared intensely into him eyes, his beautiful brown orbs. When he finally reached me, he smiled, examining my figure. I had to get back home to Algee in a minute and I was sure he was wondering where I was. Slim didn't care whatsoever. He claimed we had unfinished business and that I couldn't leave until he was done.

He fixed his lips to talk to me, rubbing his mouth and staring directly into my eyes. I didn't know what to expect, he had just got out of jail a couple of days ago. "Why you look so scared?" He raised my head up so that I was looking directly into his eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to speak. I was afraid that if I did, my voice would shake and I didn't want that. "Daddy won't hurt you ma." He sounded sincere, but I knew he wasn't. He'd hurt me too many times before and I knew where this was going.

My phone rung over and over again. I knew it was Algee calling me, curious about where I was. Slim had me pinned to a wall so I wasn't within reach of my phone. I knew I would have to face him when I got home, I just didn't know what I was going to tell him.

"I have to get home to Al-mmm." He covered my mouth, not caring to hear anything that I had to say.

"You here now. He can wait till I get finished." When he took his hand from my mouth, I straight-faced him.

Slim hiked my legs up and around his waist. His lips touched the sensitive spot on my neck. A moan escaped my mouth as his tongue swirled on my neck. He was going to leave hickies and I didn't want that.

"Slim, I gotta..." He stopped and looked up at me. I felt him slowly pulling my skirt down. All I could think about was him now. Thoughts of Algee were at the back of my mind.

"What did I say?" I sat there and shut my mouth. He looked down and then back up at me. He smiled, wrapping his fingers around my neck. I felt the tip of him, rub against my clit. There was no way out at this point.

He slid inside of my dripping hole, moaning at the way it felt. The same moan that made me fall in love with him. Slim didn't want to waste any time, so he stroked me hard. "You know I own this pussy ma."

"Slim please..." He rammed into my g-spot carelessly. My phone was ringing off the hook and every time I turned to look at it, he turned my head back. I wish I wouldn't have come over here because I may not leave.

I glanced over at the phone, Slim tightened his grip on my thigh. He went deeper in, making my eyes roll back in my head. As fucking crazy as he was for doing this, he still had elite sex. I grabbed his face, but turned to look at the phone when it rang again.

He grabbed my neck, getting annoyed. "Who fucking you, me or the phone?" I could barely speak because he'd continuously rammed into my spot. My mouth formed a perfect O.

Slim tighten the grip on my neck, staring into my soul. I stared at him back, not wanting him to apply any more pressure than he already was. "You, daddy."