Six.

Slim

2 weeks ago, I talked to Elaija at the wedding. I didn't mean no harm, I just wanted her back. She really grew up in the last time I seen her. I was faithful to her and was planning for her to have the biggest Christmas she ever had. But shit went south when I found out she'd cheated on me with that nigga Keith.

I would've never thought what happened did, but I saw red. I can't take back what I did, it was a mistake. In February, I got arrested for assaulting a cop. Rumors and shit was out about me murdering the nigga, but I didn't murder no fucking body.

While I was in prison, I sent letters to Elaija. She didn't answer none of my damn letters, but I know she had to read them. At the wedding, she told me she didn't love me no more. All the letters I sent her, I told her I was coming out and I hoped she'd waited on me, etc.

Elaija knew she still wanted me, I knew it. We got unfinished business, she can't just let that nigga get what's mine. 19 years old, but got the body of a 26-year-old woman. I admit, I did love her ass, even when she had an attitude. That little twinkle in her eye when she was mad, how she begged for me when she was horny, the way she would whimper when we fucked.

I'm still crazy about that girl. She was the one, but I fucked it up. I was gone all the time, out with bitches that she didn't know about, making moves to get this money, and chilling with my niggas all at the same time. I lost it and could've killed her on Christmas. I know she's still mad at me for that shit and she got every right to be. When she should've been in school, she was fucking with me, and I had 4 years in prison to think about that shit.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. Tonight, I was either going to pick her up, she'd come to me, or we'd meet at Elijah's house. Either way, I wanted her in every way possible. I just wanted to talk and tell her how I feel.

She answered the phone with an attitude, smacking and mumbling. I knew this shit wasn't gonna go good. "Wassup ma?" I started out smooth and calm.

"What do you want Slim?" If I told her what I wanted, she wouldn't wanna talk. I'd talk sweet to her to get her here, then dick her down and let her know what's up. I was in the joint for 4 years, that's how long I went without fucking.

"Drive yo pretty ass over here and talk to me girl." She huffed over the phone. I didn't entertain that like I would've did, but I'd teach her later. Elaija didn't think about the consequences and repercussions that would come for having that attitude cause she had a little fiancé or whatever.

"I'm not coming out—" I wasn't trying to hear one of that shit she was talking about. She know what's up, she ain't dumb. "Where ya man Al-be-short at?" I knew she'd get mad if I purposely said the nigga name wrong. It wasn't my fault he had that dumb ass name.

"He ain't—none of your business." I chuckled, realizing that she was about to tell me he ain't there. Elaija gave it away right then, when she paused and changed her answer. She thought she was slick, but I'm slicker.

"I know he ain't there, you don't gotta do all of that ma. Just come and talk to me, you can leave after 30 minutes." I was good at lying, especially if I knew I was gonna get what I want. I wanted her, not just sexually. I was gonna take longer than 30 minutes, we could talk later.

"Ain't nobody bout to talk to you for no 30 fucking minutes, 20 minutes no more." Okay, now she was trying to negotiate time with me. Either way, it was gonna be longer than that, no matter how long we talked. I rubbed my face, thinking of all the shit I was about ready to do to her.

"25 minutes." I said, trying to stretch the time. I felt bad for her, cause the things I was about to do to her, I know her man couldn't do. I brushed my hair while looking in the mirror.