Eleven.

Elaija

I was in the bathroom, searching through my duffle bag. I was always prepared for anything. It was mandatory for me to be sexy, at all times. That's what my mama taught me, so I stuck with it. 

Slim stood in the doorway, watching me. "Let me take you to the mall." I looked up from the bag and turned to Slim. The mall? I found it generous, but I didn't want him to think he could buy me out. Depending on a man is a no for me, that's something I wouldn't do. 

"I'm good, thanks though." He came into the bathroom as I pulled a t-shirt, some dark-colored jeans, and my underwear. It was just something to throw on for now, then if I don't change my mind I'd change later. "I wanna buy you something, c'mon. Elaija, you know you wanna go." 

He glared at me, waiting for an answer from me. "I don't wanna go. You don't have to buy me anything." He sighed and closed the bathroom door behind him. I stood up, turning on the shower. I didn't want to talk about going to the mall. Why did he feel like I HAD to go? 

I started to take my pants off, dropping them to the floor. "Could you get out?" Slim chuckled and came closer to me. He stared down into my eyes. "Let me make you feel special, ma. I ain't trying to buy your heart, shit, I already got it." I pulled him into a hug and when he pulled away, he kissed my forehead. We stood there for a few seconds, before he pecked my lips. "Slim get out." 

"I wanna help you take these panties off." He tugged at the rim of my underwear. I grabbed his hand, but that didn't stop him. Slim's hands were cold upon my warm skin. Every time he touched me I would wince. "The water's gonna get cold, get out." He pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra and panties. 

I waited until he left out of the bathroom, before I got into the shower. He could be so weird at times. We were just friends, but I couldn't stop myself from wanting him. Who doesn't want him? Slim isn't the one for me, nor is he my man. The way he acts, proves that he wants to be more than friends. 

I was in the shower for an hour. When I got out, I searched all over the bathroom for my dry towel but it wasn't there. That meant I left it outside of the bathroom, so I had to either go get it or ask for it. Who was about to walk butt-ass naked into a room with a man as horny as Slim? I peeked out of the door to see Slim, sitting on his bed, on his phone. "Slim, can you pass me my towel off of the dresser?" 

He looked up at me, putting his phone down. "Come out here and get it." He motioned for me to come to him, but I still peeked out of the door. I know he didn't think I was coming out of this bathroom. Xavier was in his room and Slim's door was not closed. If he walked pass and seen me, I'd die. "Could you please bring me my towel?" Slim hesitated before he got up, just to get on my nerves. I watched him walk to the dresser and as he came towards the door, I closed the bathroom door. 

He opened the door and I snatched the towel out of his hand. I backed up and wrapped the towel around my body as he came into the bathroom. "C'mere, let me holla at you real quick." Slim closed the door behind him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. 

"What do you w--Slim oh my-" He wrapped his hands around my waist, gripping my ass. I stood there looking at him. "Why we slamming doors?" I don't know why, but I was looking down. He straightened me up, holding my head up so I could glare into his eyes. "I didn't slam the door, I closed it." He wasn't satisfied with my answer. He chuckled, but I knew he wasn't laughing because it was funny, it was just something he does.