Three

"Can I trust you?"

Algee

I walked into the house, sitting the bags down on the counter. It had to be around 2 or 3 in the afternoon now. Bryshere was still sitting on the couch as Keith and I brought the bags in. He was the one that wanted the shit so bad, well him and Keith, so we went out.

It just so turns out that Bryshere didn't want to go. The nigga didn't want to help either. "Bryshere you going to buy ya own shit the next time." I walked pass the couch and went up the stairs. When I got into the bedroom, Elaija wasn't in there.

She was in the bathroom. I heard the shower going and I peeked into the bathroom. "Baby, make room for daddy. I'll be in there in a minute."

I walked over to the dresser and pulled a pair of shorts out, boxers, socks, and a shirt. I hurried to slam our bedroom door, making sure to lock it. When I went in the bathroom, I undressed. Quickly getting into the shower, I rubbed and felt on Elaija's body.

"Baby stop." For some reason she tensed up while she whimpered. I knew something was up, because her voice wasn't normal, it was shaky. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closed to me. Before I even touched her, her breathing was heavy.

"Baby what's wrong?" Elaija turned to face me, a sad expression on her face. She wouldn't look me in the eyes.

"It's about Bryshere." I was confused. What did Bryshere have to do with her being tense?

"What about Bryshere?" I picked her head up, making her look me in my eye. I was eager to know what happened while I was gone. I just hope she wasn't telling me they fucked. That was really gone piss me off.

"He umm-" She stuttered, her voice beginning to shake again. I quickly began to grow angry, just anxious of what she was about to say.

Bryshere been treating me like I was a poor nigga. He has always been a cocky ass nigga who thought he was better than everybody. We were different, but I ain't never tried to make it seem like I'm higher than nobody else in life.

"Don't start the stuttering right no Elaija, please don't." I shook my head and stared into her eyes. Before she could say anything, I turned the water off.

"He came upstairs and starting talking to me and in the middle of the conversation he started to kiss me. I pushed him off but he had my arms. Then he said some shit like, 'I know I got you wet', before he left out of the room." I got out of the shower and grabbed the towel off of the counter. He was one slick motherfucker.

Elaija turned the shower back on, to drown out her crying. She probably thought I was going to leave her. Little did she know, I wasn't going to leave her, I loved her. My babygirl ain't have nothing to do with this shit.

Bryshere was the blame. He's still mad that I had sex with China. It hasn't registered in that thick head of his that it was a mistake. If I'd known he was her boyfriend, it wouldn't have happened in the first place. But it did and I can't take it back.

I quickly put on my clothes, deodorant, and shit. He had me fucked up if he thought he was about to fuck my fiancé. That's where I drew the line. She was everything to me, he knew how much love I had for her. Unlocking the door, I ran down the stairs.

Bryshere sat on the couch, next to his sleeping son. I walked up to him, staring down at him. He had no idea what was going on. "Why the fuck you touching and kissing on my wife?"

Keith got up and grabbed my arm. "Yo Al, chill man. Bryan's asleep man, chill out." I turned to look at him, snatching my arm away. He obviously didn't know me too well. I didn't give a fuck about anybody sleeping. I'm about to beat Bry's ass today.