~Chapter Two~

The sound of snores filled the room; I twisted and turned in my bed. Why was sleep such a struggle for me recently?

I knew exactly why, I was nervous for the MAMA's, although I knew I should not be because our A.R.M.Y would be there cheering us on. I get all twisted and messed up before these performances. It's three weeks away and already I can't sleep. I get up and grab my shirt: I don't know why, lately it's been a habit to put a shirt on when I get up. I did not feel like getting teased on my, "Manly ab's" recently. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I can't have a defined 6-pack.

Slowly I maneuver around my roommates beds, and out the door. I walk down the hallway and stop at a familiar door.  I open the door slightly ajar and slip into it, closing it behind me for Tae's privacy. I walk over to his bed and shake him around a bit.

"Tae," I whisper. He groans and rolls over slightly, I try again. "Tae it's Kook." upon hearing my name he rolled over and opened his eyes.

"Hmmm?" He sounds.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I can't sleep. I'm stressed about the Mnet awards," I say, although I did not feel like I should have to ask. I do it quite often.

"You can sleep with me any night Kook," He says simply, He rolls over giving me space to get in the bed with him. I get in and lay down, after I get comfortable Tae puts his arms around my waist in a supportive way and pulls me up against him. I felt safe and secure wrapped in his arms,  I felt his face buried into my back. I used to sleep with Tae when I was younger, around 15 or 16. I was so shy and preserved; he was the only one I trusted. Although back then we just did it out of friendship, now I feel like it means more. I can't explain it, I just feel it. Whenever Tae is near me I feel safe and secure, even without his arms wrapped around me. 

I closed my eyes and all the sense of panic went away, within minutes I dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kook, wake up." I hear a soft voice say. I roll over the opposite direction of the voice and keep my eyes sealed. "Don't make me do this." Once again I ignore it. Within minutes Tae is tickling me.

"Stop!"  I laugh, He does it for another few seconds until i'm on the floor.

"Morning," He smiles at me.

"My heart is racing," I say, trying to calm myself down.

"You should have gotten up the first time," He goes behind me and throws the pillow that fell of back on his bed. I look at the alarm clock. 8:48Am.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" I complain.

"I know you get weird when the members see us sleeping together, and the members are up and we all know Jimin comes in every morning and wakes us up. I did not want to embarrass you, or give the members a reason to tease you." He helps me up, I stand up and brush myself off like I would do on stage if I fell; Force of habit. Tae goes to his closet and opens it up, pulling out a long sleeve grey shirt.

"Is today the photo shoot?" I ask, suddenly remembering we have a group photoshoot, and a semi-fanmeet. Tae turns around. 

"Yeah," He says as he pulls his shirt off. "At like, 12:30." He throws his shirt into the basket next to his door. I look at Taehyung, moving my eyes to his chest. It's not like I have not seen his Ab's before, it's just he definitely got stronger, which did not seem possible because before he was a muscular king, now he is a god. Taehyung catches me staring, and acts all innocent.

"Whatcha staring at, Kookie?" He asks, a grin spreading across his face.

"Uhhhh, nothing." I avert my eyes away from his Ab's and stare at the ceiling.