~Chapter Fourteen~

We got to the zoo shortly after it was got announced. Taehyung's excitement was evident, as I knew how to control mine.

"Ok, stick together. Don't feed the animals, no dry humping walls and no fan communication. Well, no rude fan communication." Jin went into mother mode. I laughed at his sudden switch.

"OK," we all laughed.

We walked into the zoo and stayed as a group. I broke away from the group to look At some bunnies in a pen. They looked adorable.

"aww, mini Jungkookie's." Taehyung breathed behind me, startling me. I jumped a bit but fell back into Taehyung's chest. He snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to himself. The sudden contact making my breathing skip a beat.

"Tae, not here," I tried to break free from his grasp.

"Why kookie? I want the world to see what's mine. In America it's fine." Taehyung's grip only tightens.

"But Taehyung, theres fans and Sejin won't be happy." I break his hands off my waist.

"Kook-" He starts.

"Not here," I say sternly, although it took all my might to do so. I wanted Taehyung to hold me as much as he wanted to. But I know better then to do it in public.

"Ok," Taehyung sighs.

"I'm sorry Tae." I look at him and I could see his want for me.

"COME ON TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi  yelled.  Taehyung and I walked over and joined the group. Jin and Namjoon were fighting over who had the longest neck when they saw the giraffes. Although Yoongi said they were talking about other long things, but when I walked over it turned to necks.

Taehyung stood close by me, as is someone was going to 'nap me, he mainly kept his digits to himself besides occasionally when I Would feel his fingers quickly brush against my back, making me blush from the shock of it all.
                                     +

There was a nice place to eat at the zoo, we found ourselves eating there. Taehyung was sloppily eating a burger as I was eating a salad with Jimin, I really just wanted the croutons but Jin made me eat the whole things since, 'mom was paying,'

Afterwards we made a bet. We ordered six huge burgers, one for everyone but Taehyung because he already had one. The loser had to sit with a snake.

Hoseok lost and he had to sit with the snake. The snake looked cute but eventually hoseok screamed so loud the snake tried to nip at him. The employees took it off of bin and put it back in its crate. We looked back at hoseok and he looked like he was having sat flashbacks.

"I hate snakue." He mumbled.
                                +
We made it home around nine o clock, and I was tired and smelly. I wanted To relax and take a bath. I started the water and adjusted the heat before plugging the drain. I was about to get in when the door opened. Revealing Taehyung.

"Kookie~" he coped.

"TAE!" I yelled, cupping my privates. Taehyung laughed at my action.  "W-what d-do you want?" I stuttered.

"I want to take a bath with you," he said simply.
"T~Taehyung...." I stuttered nervously.

"First of all," Taehyung started, "let go of Jungkook Jr. I've seen you naked before." Out of embarrassment I obeyed. I instead turned around. But then slapped myself mentally realizing now that my ass was on display. And I could feel Taehyung scanning me.