~Chapter Eleven~

I woke up with my face snuggled into Taehyung's side, today I was up before Tae. I decided to get up and walk around, somewhere along the line I took my shirt off in my sleep so first I had to find it; It was under Taehyung's head and I started to wonder If I took it off or he did. I put the shirt on and pressed the door button, if Tae was up he would still be amazed at the, "Magic door,"

I walked out into the isle and a few rows up to Yoongi and Jins cube, I knock on the door.

"Whattttt," Yoongi sounds.

"Yoongi-Hyung it's me," I laugh, Then the door opens and reveals Yoongi and Jin watching TV, Yoongi did not have a shirt on, He had a good set of abs but it did not appeal to me at all. I got no feels from looking at them.

"Whats up Kook?" Jin asks, followed by a look from Yoongi.

"Well Tae is not up yet so I figured I would socialize," I said.

"Well as much as we like your oh so good company Kook, We are busy," Yoongi says, getting up and pushing me out.

"Hyung," I whine playfully.

"Hyung is busy watching TV," Yoongi says. "Go see Jimin,"

"Uh, no..." I say uncomfortably, Taehyung was the only one who knew about Jimin touching me weirdly lately, I prayed they did not ask why not.

"Why not?" Jin asks.

"Because I see Jimin-Hyung all the time, I wanted to change it up, that's all!" I say, feeling rejected for some odd reason.

"Well Jimin has my face cream so go get it," Yoongi says.

"Fine," I take a deep breath in, you can do this Kook. Yoongi pushes me out past the door and checks to make sure I would not get hit by it, then he presses the button and it closes. I walk down the Isles again looking for Jimin's cube, I was hoping he was not alone. I finally got to his cube number and knocked.

"Who is it?" Jimin asks.

"Kook," I say, looking down with nervousness.

The door slides open and I see Jimin laying on the bed, also watching TV. I stare at Jimin and debate if I should abort the mission.

"What's wrong Kook?" Jimin looks at me.

"N-Nothing," I stutter out, I take yet another deep air refill and walk in, he shuts the door behind me, which makes me jump.

"Geez, you're jumpy today," He laughs. "You might need a walker if you're going to fall down like that!" He teases.

"Jiminie stop, I am 20." I say pridefully.

"Jiminie?" He raises and eyebrow at me and sits up.

"S-Sorry, Jimin, I meant Jimin." He stands up and walks over to me in a seductive manner, he wraps an arm around my back.

"That's a cute nickname," He says, he leans forward and I try to push him away from me. I Was just about to shove him away when he leaned over me instead of to my lips, he slightly pushed me back and I heard something being grabbed. "Here," He gives me face creme.

"W-what.." I stutter out awkwardly.

"Why were you getting so defensive?" Jimin looks at me.

"I thought, Uh nevermind."

"You thought I was going to kiss you," He sighed. "Right?"

"Yeah," I look down awkwardly.

"Kook, I don't know why you're being so weird lately about me," He looked sad.