~Epilogue~

~One year later~
After Taehyung and I came out things had changed a drastic amount.

BTS lost 5% of popularity, which is a lot of you think about it.

Jin and Namjoon both assured us everything was fine and that they did not care, along with the other members.

Which, it was true they mainly did not but it was clear that of course a small section of them cared, but regardless of the five percent lost the ARMY that stayed got ten times stronger.

They proved they were loyal and that's why melted our hearts. We are truly grateful for ARMY.

Taehyung and I only grew closer in our love for each other, and each fight just led to a cuddle session at the end.

If I would not have met Taehyung I don't know what I would have done. I'm glad they added him to BTS last minute.

We were currently sitting in a salon getting our hair dyed black for the 2018 all black comeback, which smart armies are catching onto.

"Whatcha thinking about Kookie?" Taehyung reaches his hand over to my barber seat and I grabbed his hand.

"A lot of things..." I sighed, "Mainly how much I love you and how grateful I am to be yours." Taehyung smiled and leaned down to kiss my knuckles.

"I can't believe I finally got you to love me!took you forever to realize that you're whipped for me," Taehyung winked, making me blush.

"Shut up!" I laugh, "I was whipped for you at the start I just never realized it." I pointed out.

"Can I make a dirty joke?" Taehyung asked, smirking at me.

"Well your gonna do it even if I say no so whatever," I smile.

"Your whipped for me and I make you cream," Taehyung raises his eyebrows and winks at me. The barbers hands slightly slip down my head at that comment, obviously in shock. The girl started laughing.

"Taehyung!" I yell. "We're in public!"

"OW!" Taehyung yelled out. I looked up to see Jin behind Taehyung.

"Why did you hit me!" Taehyung whined.

"Watch your mouth boy, I want to keep my Kookie innocent!" He snapped.

"We've had sex countless times—" another slap was welcomed to Taehyung's head and he looked over at me, covering my ears while saying 'La La La'.

I heard Taehyung laugh and the hair dresser clear her throat, awkwardly.

When we walked out of the barber shop we all had hats on, fans crowded around us and asked us questions.

Ever since Taehyung and I came out we had answered armies questions about us, of course we had a line drawn of what we could answer...

Like one ARMY asking if I called Taehyung Daddy in bed.

We laughed awkwardly and asked for a different question.

"Taekook!" One girl screamed so loud I had to cover my left ear.

"Hi everyone." I gave them my signature bunny smile. We all bowed and waved.

I felt a light tug on my sleeve and looked to see a boy, clearly in his early teens, maybe thirteen.

"My name is Jinsu, I just wanted to let you know I shipped Taekook from the start." He smiled. Then handed me an iron man plushie.

I hugged the boy and he hugged back tight whispering an, "Your my bias," In a friendly way in my ear.

"Thanks," I smiled and whispered back.