~Chapter Twenty-Four~

It was early Thursday morning. I had slept in my own room for the first time in awhile. I rolled over. 5:50am...

Still three hours till we have to leave for our flight.

I rolled out of bed and walked down the hallway to Taehyungs room.

If we had three hours I wanted to cuddle.

I opened the door and walked over to his bed and opened one side of the sheets for me to slip into.

I rolled over so I was facing Taehyung and smiled.

He looked like such a daddy when he slept. Arms gripping a pillow protectively, eyes shut and jaw lurched forward in a hot manner.

"Enjoying the view?" Taehyung asked in his raspy morning voice.

"N-No it's not like that," I stuttered out. But it was like that.

"Your cute when you stutter...what were you thinking about?" Taehyung asked.

"How you look like s daddy when you sleep—" I threw my hand over my mouth.

Taehyung rolled on top of me and pinned my arms on either side of my head, "oh..really baby boy?"

"I just wanted to cuddle..." I whined out. "I don't want to...Yknow....that..."

"Fucking?" Taehyung rasped out.

"Yeah." I squeaked out.

"Is that why you came to me at 6am?" He asked.

"Yeah I wanna snuggle." I said, embarrassed.

He got off of me and laid down on his side.

"Cmere' kookie." I snuggled into his arms, burying my head in his neck. He closed his arms around me. One was around my waist and the other was below my butt.

Soon I fell asleep.
____________________________

The sound of banging awoke me from my sleep.

"WAKE UP!!!!" Jin screamed while banging pots and pans in the hallway.

Taehyung growled and got out of bed, he opened the door and stormed out and I saw him grab the pots and pans from Jin and throw them down.

"I WAS SNUGGLING WITG MY BABY!" He yelled in fake anger, making me blush.

"TAES BABY, GET UP WE HAVE TO LEAVE SOON!" Jin yelled as the members left their rooms and rushed to the bathrooms.

"I don't wanna," I whined.

Jin came in and threw the covers off of me and picked me up.

"Careful!" Tae warned as Jin walked towards the bathroom with me in his arms.

"Take a shower you smell like....sweat....KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jin yelled out. "stop having so much sex with Jungkookie! Your gonna break him!" Jin yelled and I saw Taehyung blush in the hall.

"Hyung it was just hot last night. We did not have sex." I point out.

"OK phew."

"Hyu-" a sudden wave of nausea came over me. "put me down!" I yelled in urgency. He obliged and put me down.

I ran to the toilet and opened the lid real quick and threw up in it.
Once
Twice
Thrice times.

"Oh my god!" Jin said. "Stay by the toilet I'll get you a ginger ale." He ran out.

Taehyung ran in and crouched beside me, rubbing circles on my back.

"Geez...you better now-" I threw up once more and after that my throat was still making the weird gagging noise but noting was coming out.

Jin came in with a ginger ale over ice.

"Tae can you give him a shower? I don't think he would mind with you." Jin asked, "he's gonna be to dizzy to stand up alone after this and I don't want him hurting himself."

I was fully aware of what was being said and kind of embarrassed , but I was to sick to speak.

"Ok." Taehyung replied. Then walked out. When he came back in he had clothes for both of us.

I was laying by the toilet breathing heavily when Taehyung picked me up and sat me on the counter, he started removing my shirt and then pulled off my shorts. Then in a hasty pull at my underwear I was naked.

I involuntarily moaned when the air hit my exposed cock and Taehyung looked at me and bit his lip.

Then stripped himself.

When I went to slide off the counter I got really dizzy and fell into Taehyung's chest.

"Take it slow. We still have time to make it to the airport," he says as he supports me.

I was still silent, because I was starting to  feel better and did not wanna ruin it. I leaned over and sipped my ginger ale as Taehyung started the shower. Eventually it warmed up and I hopped in first followed by Taehyung.

I giggled as I got myself under the water spout and pushed him away. The shower was one of the big glass corner ones. The shower head was fairly big but so was my head.

Taehyung grabbed the soap and slowly massaged it into my hair, and then gave me the loofa to clean myself with figuring he would be invading in some way if he did.

"Can you get my back?" I handed him the Loofa. He nodded and washed my back and neck with it.

The hot water was making me feel better by far. And also being with Taehyung did work miracles.

He opened the shower and I got out and dried myself and he starts cleaning himself off.

When he's done changing into clothes we both leave.

"I packed Jungkook's bag the rest of the way...how are you feeling?" Jin asked in mother mode.

"Better." I say, grabbing my suitcase and sticking my tongue out at Tae who just pouted.
______________________________________

When we arrived at the airport it was the usual. Security guards lined the front of the airport, ready to accompany us.

We all got out of the car, immediately screams from fans filled the air. Taehyung was in front of me, he grabbed my sleeve and pulled himself behind me, and Jin moved in front of me.

Must be because I got sick this morning. They are just giving me protection. I thought to myself.

"Jungkook don't wave to fans or anything today." Tae said softly.

"Why?"

"Because your not in the best of health and if they know they will all be worried about you." Tae said.

"OK."

We kept walking and Tae had his hand on my back while Jin grabbed my arms sleeve.

A piercing scream went through the air as people trampled security to try to get to us.

Fans screamed all our names out as we picked up pace.

Security held the crowds back as we reached the private lounge where you need to have special reason to be there.

Before the doors closed to the lounge I heard someone scream 'Taekook,'

I spun around and pulled my mask down and smile and gave the direction of the scream a thumbs up.

Taehyung softly out and arm around my waist and urged me Forth.

"Don't spoil the surprise baby," the doors sealed shut and Taehyung quickly spun me around and leaned in.

"I'm sick..." I reminded.

"I don't care," he said before attaching his lips to mine in a slow and loving kiss.

"Ok Taekook cmon. We're in public," Jin cooed as he fangirled snapped a picture of us.

"Now boarding flight 19 to Newark." The announcer said as the door to that hallway to the airplane was opened.

"Next stop, America!" Namjoon said excitedly.